Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stat a Segway!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aristotle
Maybe this has been done already. I could certainly do it myself, but I thought it might be fun to get community input. I want to stat up a Segway

Why?
I live close to the Dulles Airport, here in VA, and I had to drop my girlfriend off this evening. While I was there I saw that the police (I think it was the cops and not airport security) were zooming around on these things. They had a few out front, keeping traffic moving and so on, and some inside the airport to get from terminal to terminal quickly. I immediately had two thoughts. First, how much is that costing me in taxes. Second, how useful would that be for beat cops in the city or private security forces in particularly large complexes.

So, how would you handle it?
PBTHHHHT
It's probably very useful for them in large complexes because they move around faster than just walking and the person is not enclosed in a vehicle and such when moving around so they can use more of their senses as they move around (though, you can probably add some additional sensors on the segway).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012