Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adventure Book
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Chibu
Ok, so maybe I was a bit too vague or maybe I have too much in the same place in my last post. I have an idea though. Namely, I think we, the dumpshock community, should publish a net adventure book. One with a bunch of runs that are all linked together. I think we could do it. We could collaborate on here, get everything together, divide up some of the work, like the writing, and get it out to the internet so that everyone can enjoy it.What do you think? Anyone up for it? It'll fun ^-^ If you want in, just say so. Everyone's welcome to help. Once we get a few people aboard, we'll start getting into the details. sound like a plan?
the_dunner
While that's a great idea, it's also the way that Shadowrun Missions works. smile.gif Missions scenarios are fan written, and sponsored by FanPro. While I don't mean to suggest that the program needs to be the only one of its sort, we do have a framework in place for it already.

At the moment, I'm not looknig for more proposals, but I expect that there may be more creative opportunities for Missions writers in the not too distant future.
Chibu
Well that's cool. Only thing is, as I say too much, I want to keep 2nd and 3rd alive, as I have yet to play 4th. I just don't want to read a new core book i suppose. Well, and I like the feel of the other editions a little better. So, that's really the crux of the matter I suppose.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012