Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Condition Monitor of Critters and Spirits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kazum
How do i calculate the CM of a spirit? Same way as with characters?

IN the (http://pavao.org/shadowrun/cheatsheets/SR4SpiritRef.pdf) there has the "spirit of man" for example F+17/2 PHsysical Monitor..... Why? How?

And how can a magician see if a spirit is bound ?

thanks.
Aaron
QUOTE (Kazum)
How do i calculate the CM of a spirit? Same way as with characters?

Pretty much. Critters are played as NPCs, and if you're using the single-condition-monitor method, then it's 8 + (MAX(BOD,WIL)/2).

QUOTE (Kazum)
IN the (http://pavao.org/shadowrun/cheatsheets/SR4SpiritRef.pdf) there has the "spirit of man" for example F+17/2 PHsysical Monitor..... Why? How?

Well, it's normally 8 plus half the body of the spirit, ne?

8 + (F+1)/2 = 16/2 + (F+1)/2 = (16 + (F+1))/2 = (F + 17)/2

QUOTE (Kazum)

Got me swingin'.
TonkaTuff
QUOTE (Kazum)

They get this sort of info from a successful Assensing test. 3 hits on the spirit in question will let you see that it's got astral signatures attached to it (you won't know what they mean, exactly, but you could probably recognize it again, if you saw it. Or recognize it anew, if you'd seen it before). 5 or more hits, and you understand what the various astral signatures actually mean (for instance, that the spirit was summoned and whether it was bound to it's summoner or was called up on-the-fly).
IvanTank
Do spirits possess a stun damage track? Or can they only be harmed by physical damage?
Kazum
as far as i know you can "Stun" them. I for my part am not a big fan of the "single monitor" for both physical and stun, cause it makes every NSC weaker, but sometimes i use it.

We played now for some runs and several sessions and i really don't like, that fights are always so time consuming. well mostly due to the fact, that we are not that sure with the rules (but the cheat sheets do help)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012