Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ancient FIles: Last Call
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ancient History
WEll, I updated everything through Dragons of the Sixth World.

Now I'm taking off and giving the site to someone else, who you can reach through the yahoo account I used to make the geoshites site. That's ancient0history@yahoo.com

I'm also taking a vacation from the baords. Ta ta.
Kagetenshi
*Hugs* Have fun, and come back to us sometime.

~J
Shockwave_IIc
Thanks for ya work and have a good one.
Echo
Yeah, thanks man! I really appreciate your work!
Large Mike

Dammit. Another one bites the dust.
Diesel
First of all, awesome stuff - I was browsing through last night, coincidentally...

Second - Why're you leaving? We'll all miss you and be sad that no one else in the world is smart enough to do what you do... frown.gif
Large Mike

I am! I just don't know enough about ED.
locomotiveman
Departing the site or departing dumpshock and the community as well?
Dim Sum
Where are you going, AH?
Now who is going to correct me if I'm wrong.

and like the other guys said where are you going.

And don't give me something about the grass being greener on the other side. When you get there you'll see it was better over here, come on at least tell us.
DV8
Good luck, AH.
overseer
So, was your cover blown up? wobble.gif

Good luck AH, and thanks for your continuous help for us GMs.
Pthgar
Too bad to see you go, you did all the stuff I wish I had the time to do. It's much appreciated and mandatory reading for my group. I even printed all your articles and bound them together as Ancient History's Sourcebook.
snowRaven
Sad to see you go Ancient History (if you haven't left already and read this) - your work has been a Godsend and a great help. Take care, and 1000's of Personal Karma for your efforts.

I hope someone worthy and capable fills your shoes and takes up the website - I'd give it a shot myself if I knew more about ED, but alas...

Maybe this isn't the last chapter of ancient history to be written. Ninefold salutes, AH -

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Game2BHappy
I was gone for an extended weekend and saw AH has returned! smile.gif

Good to have you back.
Ancient History
Yes, well, I needed a break. Caretaker's got my site for a while yet, though. FInals and all.
Phaeton
QUOTE (Game2BHappy)
I was gone for an extended weekend and saw AH has returned! smile.gif

Good to have you back.

AH IS BACK! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 biggrin.gif grinbig.gif rotfl.gif notworthy.gif rollin.gif spin.gif wavey.gif

...Sorry. Random outburst. Please ignore. grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012