Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a Knowledge Skill
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ravor
Well basically I'm looking for the Skill Set that a magical Steven Hawkings probably has, you know the type, in the area of Magical Theory he has maybe a handful of Peers and his lectures can even turn some 4th Age heads...

So far I've got the following:

Active Skills
-Arcana

Knowledge Skills:
-Classical Thaumaturical Theory
-SOTA Thaumarurical Theory
-Thaumaturical Esterica
- ???

What else am I missing?

Thanks.
Unarmed
It would be funny if the magical Stephen Hawking had a spirit speak for him, but still spoke in that computerized voice.
WearzManySkins
Well one could be "Extreme Exotica of Magical Quantum Flux/Ebbs and Interrelations of Mana Primary Obtuse Flows". biggrin.gif

Guaranteed to act like a stun ball/Sleep spell on those with out the Knowledge base to even get a clue.
Lagomorph
Quantum Thaumaturgy
GrinderTheTroll
QUOTE (Lagomorph)
Quantum Thaumaturgy

And they thought incorporating gravity was a problem, try incorporating magic!
hyzmarca
Advanced theoretical chronothaumaturgy.
Buster
Professor: "The Mathematics of Quantum Neutrino Fields. I made up the title so that no student would dare take it."
Fry: "Mathematics of Wanton Burrito Meals...I'll be there!"
Ancient History
bibliophile20
QUOTE (Ancient History)

Ouch.

I love it.
DuckEggBlue Omega
And here I thought suggesting that 'Publicity' and 'Self Promotion' were clearly the most important knowledge skills for a Steven Hawking character to have, would draw cries of protest from the gallery. Guess not.
Demon_Bob
QUOTE (Ancient History)
It's been done.

Very Interesting.
odinson
Check out the card game Shadowfist. The purists come to mind. They're a group of magicians from the future who use crazy magic.
fool
academia.
2bit
Spirit Lore
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012