Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manadyne/Dr Carolyn Winter
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wakshaani
Just tripped over this notation in Street Magic and my OCD triggered, and now I can't sleep. (Arg.)

What's the story on Dr Winter?
fistandantilus4.0
The companies appear in IIRC SoA. There's Manadyne, which is a magic R&D company, and her borther runs and owns Magnadyne, which is a matrix corp, with focus on, you guessed it, Manga styled iconography.

Now they're doing research together. Hmmm... mana and the matrix ... Maybe Leo's androgynine from Iran is getting some otu of town help with a project? Who knows?
Ancient History
Me.
Blade
Manadyne is a magic R&D company from Chicago. I'm not sure if there's a lot about them in past books, but I think that if we're going to see more of them, it'll be in Emergence (or the unnamed following plot-book).
Sticks
AH you tease..... rotfl.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Me.

Yes but now I must hate you for it. Or just cry because the next line is probably something like "it's in SoLA".

Synner
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Jun 22 2007, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Jun 22 2007, 07:01 AM)
Me.

Yes but now I must hate you for it. Or just cry because the next line is probably something like "it's in SoLA".

Actually, that would be Emergence.
fistandantilus4.0
*does dance*
Wakshaani
So, went looking a bit and found rumors that she was replaced by a free spirit and that, as of '69, she's seemingly vanished.

Innnnteresting, whomever she is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012