Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domo Arigato
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Samantha
What's the most cybered out person you've ever played in 4e?
Buster
I played a decker in 2e that hacked into an orbital Delta cybertech facility and built himself a full replacement body (which back then meant cyber-arms, legs, head, and torso). Getting the thing delivered was the real adventure, but worth it.
Cain
One of my characters has a remaining essence of .25. I could probably push that lower, though.

Without cybertorsos, it's hard to go full-borg. I did it in 3rd ed; he had four cyberlimbs, a cyberskull and cybertorso. That's as cybered as you can get.
Synner667
Hmmm..
..Could you be considered 'fully borged' if you were running a character with the brain transplanted into a drone ??

Only happened once, but was fun !!

Just my thruppence..
odinson
I haven't got to play 4th ed yet, but a friend of mine is gonna take a shot a gming so i'm thinking about making the most evil cybered character, 4 points cyber, 3.9 points bio. Only problem is I don't think i'll have enough nuyen to buy that much bio.

maybe i'll just be a technomancer.
ThreeGee
My old 2e troll sammy, Janis, had 5.95 points of cyberware and 10 points of bioware. She exploded when 3e came out and they altered the limits.
Moon-Hawk
I haven't actually played SR4, only GMed.
My lowest essence character was my first character, in SR2, core rules only. My combat decker.
Wired Reflexes 3 - 5.0 essence
Smartlink - 0.5 essence
Datajack - 0.2 essence
Cybereyes - 0.2 essence
And a Ruger Super Warhawk, a decent deck (given to me by the GM as a bribe to get me to play the decker), a motorcycle, and some C-XII. What else did I need? Nothing!
Ahhh, High School. *sigh* Thanks for the memories. smile.gif
RedRum
For the low price of 5 essence and 180,000 yen

You can get full cyber replacements for legs, arms, skull and torso. I have never actually played this before, but it could be fun.
FrankTrollman
Most cybered character I play with actually looks like a biological human. She's my sister's character Ghost, and I think she has an Essence of about .187. Cyber eyes, cyber ears, taste booster, olfactory booster, synthacardium, digestive expansion, synaptic booster, muscle toner, muscle augmentation, suprathyroid, internal milimeter radar system, internal air tank, I know I'm forgetting some stuff.

I think she still has a normal human spleen.

---

But basically that's what the super chromed ninja assassin of 2072 looks like - a biological human made of meat. Enhanced, vat grown meat - but not the titanium and plastic blocky guys that are so bad ass looking in cyberpunk art. I'm kind of sad about that.

-Frank
lunchbox311
QUOTE (RedRum)

You can get full cyber replacements for legs, arms, skull and torso. I have never actually played this before, but it could be fun.

And have physical stats of 3 across the board. frown.gif
2bit
mm, had a fun one-shot adventure where one guy was playing joe pedestrian turned cyberzombie - fully borged out, plus a skillwire system - he had no useful skills of his own, but I let him have any skillsoft in the book, with the restriction that he could only use one at any time. Another guy played the stereotypical super-wheelchair bound quadrapalegic uber decker - with the twist that the body was fake and he was, like Synner667's character, a brain in a drone.
Over the top, but fun for a one-shot smile.gif
hyzmarca
QUOTE (lunchbox311)
QUOTE (RedRum @ Jun 27 2007, 01:21 PM)

And have physical stats of 3 across the board. frown.gif

And that's the problem with the cyberlimb rules. It always had been. A full-borg character is substantially weaker than a full-meat character and a wimp compared to more subtly cybered characters
Zolhex
Question? does it have to be a new character or can it be a character that has been run for a bit in 4th who due to a generous gm allows delta grade cyber and tosses out nuyen like water?

Just some thoughts.

Now going back to older edtions I think one of my 2nd eds was down to like .01 or maybe even .001 been so long don't remember but again he had been around for some time and has delta access.
Lagomorph
My 3e rigger had about .15 ess.

Beta VCR3
Internal RC deck
Internal Rigger Decrypt Mod
Few other internal Rigger mods from rigger3 that I can't remember
Beta TacComp
CyberEyes and Ears
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012