Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The CAS needs some love.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wakshaani
Just kind of poking at the 6th world Wiki and got reminded of madness ... the CAS house of representitives produces one representative for every 15,000 population.

And the CAS has over 100 million citizens.

There's over *7000* representitives in the CAS house of reps.

39 senators, but 7057 people in the House.

Gotta watch that .8 guy. He's up to something.
Moon-Hawk
You didn't hear it from me, but personally, I don't think that guy's all there, y'know?
PBTHHHHT
If it was a typo and they meant 150,000 per representative for that 100 million population, we get a sign that the CAS is doomed... Doomed I say!
Cheops
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

awakened aristocracy of plantation owners who use Task spirits to work the cotton fields

biggrin.gif
Slash_Thompson
running the CAS like the 18th century bayou is pretty much what I do too. at least for the deep south.

Wakshaani
From the South, so, the CAS is always a sticking point for me.

But that representative body is just *silly* huge.

Point of order, Mr Chairman! Point of order!"

"The chair would like to recognize Congressman #147 from the great state of North Florida..."
TheOneRonin
QUOTE (Slash_Thompson)
running the CAS like the 18th century bayou is pretty much what I do too. at least for the deep south.

I spent the first 22 years of my life "along the bayou", and trust me when I say that you have no earthly clue what it is like now, or what it was like in the 18th century.
mfb
i tend to run the CAS as being pretty okay. somewhat conservative, but not rabidly so--they wouldn't do something completely crazy, like elect a dragon for president, but they're no more racist or anti-magic than the UCAS. basically, not insane.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012