Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Those who run the shadows
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Samantha
Is there a place I can go to find charactersheets for people like FastJack and Slamm-O?
Nerf'd
There's an old, old saying:

"It has stats! We can kill it!"

I'm not saying having those stats would be useful...but characters like Fastjack and Slamm-O are those somewhat akin to Beowulf. They are epic, distant figures, whose steps shake the earth, and whose actions cause the seasons.

Ok, I'm being a bit over-dramatic, but the point remains the same. Use established characters for background and to add cinematic detail to your runs, and to give the players a sense of "With enough time and effort, my [decker/technomancer/face/etc.] could be like that!"

fistandantilus4.0
Acutally Slamm-o, at least circa '63, is supposed to be good, but not Fastjack good. No there's no stats for them. But Dodger is statted in Brainscan, and he's supposed to be one of the best/legendary deckers, so taht may be a good guideline. Again, SR3 stats, but it should give you a good point of reference.
Synner667
They statted Dodger ??

Does that include AI enhancement ??

I remember they did a supplement for the old D&D cartoon - that was good fun smile.gif
Rotbart van Dainig
QUOTE (Samantha)
Is there a place I can go to find charactersheets for people like FastJack and Slamm-O?

Yes, the skill rating comparison table.
Wakshaani
Slamm-o, IIRC, is someone's actual PC. So, you could always ask his creator for his stats, kinda like Kyoto Kid's around here and you can ask her nicely.

As for Fastjack?

Well, back in SR 1, they had some info on him, but, he's gotten a might better since then.

Take whatever your PCs are and make him better.

Taa daa! smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Wakshaani)
Take whatever your PCs are and make him better.

Taa daa! smile.gif

That's basically what they did in SR3. They just called it "superior".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012