Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Street Magic nominated for the ENnie Awards!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bull
http://www.ennieawards.com/2007noms-3.html

Street Magic has been nominated for "Best Supplement" in the 2007 ENnie awards. Voting goes live Monday the 16th, and runs for 2 weeks. Be sure to cast your vote so that Shadowrun can bring home another award smile.gif

Bull
BookWyrm
Sweet!
Zolhex
I'll do my duty sir!
Adam
Also, Classic BattleTech Total Warfare was nominated in Best Regalia, and the free series of Classic BattleTech Introductory Products was nominated as Best Electronic Book and Best Free Product!
Dashifen
Awesome. Now to organize the bot nets .......
Casper
Make sure to shave them beards before heading back to polls.

Masterofthegame
Congratulations, it was a great product, thanks for entering.
Dashifen
FYI: Voting open wink.gif
Adam
at http://www.enworld.org/ennies/voting.php

smile.gif
Moon-Hawk
Voted. smile.gif
MaxHunter
voted!
Demerzel
I voted, and remembered to vote for the CBT products as well!
Fortune
Yep!
Bull
Just a note... if you voted before about 1:30 PM EST or so on Monday, July 16th, there was a problem with the database and they had to reset the votes and restart things. So you'll want to vote again.

Bull
Demerzel
Boy I'm glad I posted so I could tell what time I voted!
Bull
If you go back to the voting page and it has your vote registered, it'll just bump you to a "Thanks for voting, spread the word" sorta page. Otherwise, you'll be back at the front page and able to vote again. The system is set up to prevent multiple votes, at least from the same IP Address.

Bull
Lordmalachdrim
Never mind
Adam
The reset was on the 16th, not the 17th.
Fortune
I voted rather late, but I'm glad I checked again anyway, because I had to vote again. Hopefully both counted. biggrin.gif
JongWK
Done!
Ryu
Voted! ThereĀ“s an option for Order of the Stick under Regalia, too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012