Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Own a piece of Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
stevebugge
Buy a Piece of Seattle

Seriously, they are selling surplus street signs and other stuff. Might be fun props for a game, or a waste of $15 plus shipping.
Kyoto Kid
...was hoping they had one for University Way (where KK the character has her doss)

Did see they had a couple for Oregon St. Kind of amusing in a way since I live in Portland now...
Adarael
If you send me twenty bucks I can hack some concrete offa my sidewalk, too. smile.gif
Buster
Cool, used parking meters for 10 bucks. I just plant them in the ground next to some parked cars and people start putting money in them, right?
Kyoto Kid
...now I like that idea... rotfl.gif

Take a Karma Point for ingenuity.
Noctum
Send me 15 Bucks and I'll snag any sign you want under 4 ft wide. Expect 3 to 5 weeks for delivery, additional charges may apply. Criminal Charges are not the fault of Noctum Inc or its Subsidairies or Employees. Void where prohibitted by Law, all purchases are final and binding.

nyahnyah.gif Laterz
tisoz
QUOTE (Noctum)
Send me 15 Bucks and I'll snag any sign you want under 4 ft wide. Expect 3 to 5 weeks for delivery, additional charges may apply. Criminal Charges are not the fault of Noctum Inc or its Subsidairies or Employees. Void where prohibitted by Law, all purchases are final and binding.

nyahnyah.gif Laterz

I heard there was some trouble with stolen signs along Interstate 69, but not so bad as to prompt the solution to former highway 666 - re-numbering the route.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012