Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floorplans I found
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Backgammon
While googling around trying to find floorplans for my runs, I came across this little gem:

http://www.executivecentre.com/en/.

There's like 20 floorplans PERFECT for your corporate runs. Just click on the Locations dropdown, click on a place, and then go on the Maps subtab. I nearly had an orgasm downlaoding all those maps!

Here's a couple more nice ones I found:

One
Two
Three

Word of advise to newer GMs out there - DOWNLOAD the maps, don't just bookmark the sites. Good floorplan sites have a tendency to disappear just when you need them!
bibliophile20
notworthy.gif

All on my harddrive now.
Trigger
Amazing find, I will definitely be adding these to my floorplans folder on my comp. Very nice addition I must say. Very nice.
James McMurray
Thanks!!
sunnyside
Very nice. Hopefully encourages others to share more.
MaxHunter
Excellent!! I love maps...

Cheers!

Max
Fortune
Much obliged. smile.gif
Tarantula
Note: Don't try to go to their floorplan directory folder, as it says
QUOTE (http://www.executivecentre.com/images/locations/floorplans/)
Forbidden (WARNING)

You do not have the access to this restricted area. Your information has been recorded and traced for security purposes. This server is monitored 24 hour 7 days, please note that it is a criminal offence to conduct any unauthorised activities on this server. You will be liable for any direct and indirect fees including legal fees as a result of your unauthorised access.

If you continue to experience this problem, please email support@vivachi.com for more information.

Click here for TEC Home Page

Guess I glitched my stealth roll eh?
Jimson
Nice find! I too love maps, but get tired at times of digging trough the thousands of search results from Google.

If you are looking for a house, I have found this or high rises here.

Begby
We're pretty active map makers, and we've got two graphic designers, two illustrators and a photographer with a serious cartography hobby in our gaming circle. We post everything here, and they're free to comment on, copy, use, whatever you like.

All of our logos and illustrations are free for use, just don't republish our stuff as your own. Feel free to put it on your site as long as you link back to us and give us credit.

http://fromtheshadowsrpggm.blogspot.com/

That's our GM spot. For Shadowspeak and extra fun, follow the link from my sig.

If you're looking for a corporate map or other, I may have one built or could customize one for you, PM me or email me at ghemcartographer@yahoo.com. (If I get too huge a response from this, I may have to back down, but I have free time).

For maps, go to link "LOCATIONS".
sunnyside
QUOTE (Begby)
We're pretty active map makers, and we've got two graphic designers, two illustrators and a photographer with a serious cartography hobby in our gaming circle. We post everything here, and they're free to comment on, copy, use, whatever you like.

All of our logos and illustrations are free for use, just don't republish our stuff as your own. Feel free to put it on your site as long as you link back to us and give us credit.

That's our GM spot. For Shadowspeak and extra fun, follow the link from my sig.

If you're looking for a corporate map or other, I may have one built or could customize one for you, PM me or email me at ghemcartographer@yahoo.com. (If I get too huge a response from this, I may have to back down, but I have free time).

Pretty impressive!

Ok except for the one every thing I've seen for blueprints. Icluding the old SR books, has the same "look" which makes me thing there is some standard program out there people are using.

Could someone tell me what it is?
Backgammon
I've been told it's Illustrator.

Personally I use MS Visio.
Dashifen
I've always used Google SketchUp.
Begby
QUOTE (sunnyside)
QUOTE (Begby @ Jul 23 2007, 09:11 PM)
We're pretty active map makers, and we've got two graphic designers, two illustrators and a photographer with a serious cartography hobby in our gaming circle.  We post everything here, and they're free to comment on, copy, use, whatever you like.

All of our logos and illustrations are free for use, just don't republish our stuff as your own.  Feel free to put it on your site as long as you link back to us and give us credit.

That's our GM spot.  For Shadowspeak and extra fun, follow the link from my sig.

If you're looking for a corporate map or other, I may have one built or could customize one for you, PM me or email me at ghemcartographer@yahoo.com.  (If I get too huge a response from this, I may have to back down, but I have free time).

Pretty impressive!

Ok except for the one every thing I've seen for blueprints. Icluding the old SR books, has the same "look" which makes me thing there is some standard program out there people are using.

Could someone tell me what it is?

We use Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop CS2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012