Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick! What printing?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
eidolon
I have realized that I need to buy some role playing books, since it has been far too long.

What printing are the SR4 books on? I know SR4 core is on the 5th. Is SM the only other to be reprinted so far? Or is it still on it's first?

SR4: 5th
SM: ?
RH: ?
OtR: 1st I assume?
odinson
What is OtR?
eidolon
Sorry, I'm acronym-happy.

OtR: On the Run
odinson
of course. it would be the other 4th ed product that has hit shelves. I never remember adventures when thinking about game products.
eidolon
I usually don't, but I just put together a cart over at Stiggybaby's. I emailed them asking what printings they had in stock, but I wanted to get a solid answer on what I'm looking for before I place the order. As long as they say 5th ed. for the main book, I'll probably be happy.
Fortune
There hasn't been an Errata as yet for Street Magic that I know of, which makes me think it is still on its first print run.
eidolon
It also means that regardless of print run, I'm getting the most up to date rules at time of purchase. I hadn't even thought of it that way. Good to know, thanks.
Demerzel
5th for SR4 isn't out yet, due out "Fall 2007", you'll have to settle for 4th, I think the only difference is the 5th will have the Catalyst logo rather than FanPro.
Zolhex
Core is on 4th printing but as Demerzel said 5th is on the way the rest I have yet to see anything saying new printings.
eidolon
Ah, thx for the clarification.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012