Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple guns firing as one
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Jopp
For the digital gunbunny the sky is the limit.

Ok, what commands/actions would be needed to create the leadstorm of doom from several guns at once?

Preset command to drones: Aim where my gun aims and fire when my gun fire.
Free action: Aim
Simple action: Pull Trigger
Drones: Opens fire

X amount of drones send lead to where the character shoots and make swiss cheese of enemy?

Or even better use duct tape to X amount of guns at once and send mental command to the smartlink to open fire on all guns at once as you have X guns subscribed to the same slot.

Why do I have this image of a troll with X4 shotguns taped together…
Magus
Now just think a troll with a gatling gun metalstorm technology and that is frightening.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Magus)
Now just think a troll with a gatling gun metalstorm technology and that is frightening.

You mean like X4 Sakura Fubuki's taped together? biggrin.gif

I cant wait for cyberlimbs with autotracking concealable weapon mounts...

In 3rd edition I made a troll with one SMG in each limb, dual wielding one in each hand – now add wireless command to that… eek.gif

Lets see…add hydraulic jacks for stability, gas vent 4, underbarrel weight and then you go FA with all guns at once…
Magus
Metalstorm Grenade Launcher x4
Solomon Greene
I hear Ares is replacing the Phalanx turrets on all their new battleships with the top halves of trolls with that set up.
Kyoto Kid
...had a rigger once unload all the ordinance from his heavily armed Wanjina. To make things short, the building he hit basically disintegrated.
hobgoblin
bah, go 2x2 gatlings grinbig.gif

as in this kind of setup:

OO
OO
Begby
QUOTE (Solomon Greene @ Jul 26 2007, 07:14 AM)
I hear Ares is replacing the Phalanx turrets on all their new battleships with the top halves of trolls with that set up.

And their subs are now equipped with sonar guided elf-pedos.

"Flood dandelion eater tube one. LAUNCH!"
Solomon Greene
Can you think of anything better to do with IEs?

They're made from Immortaldonimum with a crystalized sub-matrix of plotimmunitinium. They're indestructable and very, very dense - just bumping into one of them is fatal.
hobgoblin
For whom? The characters, players or gm?
Solomon Greene
Yes.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (hobgoblin)
bah, go 2x2 gatlings grinbig.gif

as in this kind of setup:

OO
OO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012