Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Augmentation Preview, PDF, and PDF + Pre-Order
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
It's been over 30 degrees Celcius every day here since I got back from Origins ... and I have a cold. So this entry is going to be abbreviated, as I want to get it posted and go lie down on the couch.

If you've spoken to me at all since Origins, the default answer to "What are you doing?" has been easy: Augmentation, Augmentation, and more Augmentation. And now, it's available in PDF form, and will be available in print in August.

The PDF is available in two forms:

Augmentation eBook [$25]

Augmentation print pre-order + eBook [$54.99]

And of course, we have a preview available -- this eleven page preview includes the cover, Table of Contents, the opening pages for many of the chapters, a sample of the cyberware included in the book, and teases of the Cybermancy and Biodrones sections.

Download the Augmentation preview here! [2MB PDF]

The writing and development crew did an awesome job of taking the wide variety of Shadowrun medtech gear and distilling it down into one core book, while adding even more ways to improve your body and mind. Plus, the book features compiled tables of all the gear from the book plus the relevant gear from the Shadowrun, Fourth Edition rulebook!
Zolhex
First off let just say sorry to hear your not feeling well get better soon.

Second just a minor point but your post says 44.99 but follow the link and you get 54.99.

Advertized prices can give ya problems I know I have had to deal with it when working in retail.

Just a thought not gripe and do get well soon.
Longshadow
So, who exactly do I scream at borderline psychotically when Battlecorps' download refuses to friggin work?

The register has pegged down 6 out of my 7 supposed downloads without actually letting me download anything. I don't want to kick a sick man while he's down (seriously, you also being a nice guy and all), so just point me in the direction of my new target and I'll leave you alone, Adam.

Thanks.
Adam
Longshadow: drop Andrew Timson a line at atimson@battlecorps.com -- let him know the relevant stuff [what browser you're using, the exact errors you're getting, if you're using some sort of download manager, etc] and he'll fix things up for you.
pbangarth
Yeah, it took me 3 kicks at the can before it worked.
Longshadow
Done and happy now. Thanks, guys.
ATimson
QUOTE (Longshadow)
Done and happy now. Thanks, guys.

You're welcome. smile.gif
DireRadiant
Adam are you handling any issues with the PDF layout for Augmentation?

In particular I'm running into a problem on page 168 lower part of the table I start getting ioerror and offending image commands from the postscript printer. p 169till the end, and all the prior pages printed fine. If I select just that page it prints mostly, but starts leaving out the numbers at the bottom part of the table on that page. I'm using adobe reader 8
Adam
DireRadiant, can you drop me a mail at adamjury@catalystgamelabs.com? Just to confirm, the *only* page you are having a problem with is 168? That seems totally bizarre, and nobody else has reported a problem with the file. But drop me an email, and I'll see what I can do to fix things up for you!
cryptoknight
When will we be able to buy this on amazon or somewhere and get it shipped?

Gencon being over, but Augmentation still isn't available where I can order it since I didn't go to Gencon.

I'm holding my magic players from using Street Magic until the cyberfreaks can get aug (fair is fair)... and I'd just like to get them all happy. smile.gif
Adam
The Street Date [IE: the date the book will be available in game stores] for Augmentation is August 31st, as previously announced on CatalystGameLabs.com. I don't yet know if it will be available on Amazon by that time; getting into the mainstream distribution tier is a lot more complex than getting into the game distribution tier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012