Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magical Compounds
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Anyone else created additional ones?

Nights Embrace

Duration: Essence + 1D6 hours, maximum 12 hours.

Effect: This compound grants the critter powers of Enhanced Senses (Hearing,Smell,
Thermographic) and Regengeration.

Description: At the end of the duration, the character suffers -3 penalty to all senses for equivalent duration and suffers one physical wound.

Exotic Ingredient: Natural animal radicals of Vampire blood and bone.*

Graves Touch

Duration: Essence + 1d6 hours, maximum of 12 hours

Effect: This compound grants the critter powers of Dual Natured and Natural Weapon (DV4P, AP0)

Description: At the end of the duration, the character suffers blindness for equivalent duration.

Exotic Ingredient: Natural animal radical of Ghoul Flesh.*

* Not infectious after 28 day circulation.

Eleazar
I do not know why, but I really never go into magical compounds. These look pretty well written and balanced. Good job.
Ancient History
If you're going to run it through a circulation, it probably doesn't need to be a natural radical. smile.gif
WeaverMount
I had my mage player drop from my game, with a fair number magical threats still on the board. I really wanted my players to handle them, so I used magical compounds to let them take the field. Grave touch would have been perfect for that role.
Prime Mover
f you're going to run it through a circulation, it probably doesn't need to be a natural radical.

In magical compound description. "All ingredients are brought together in special 28 day circulation. Enchanting + Magic (4) test." According to entry in SM.
Ancient History
Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you'd intended a seperate circulation for each radical before making the enchantment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012