Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Start Rules
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
augurer
At GenCon in the Catalyst booth were Quick Start Rules for SR4. Do these exist in pdf form anywhere? I didn't think to pick up copies before I left on Sunday, and I am intending to start a new SR campaign with my group in a couple weeks.
bishop186
They said that they'd have one up on the site, but I've been waiting for it myself so I could easily get some friends into it, but I haven't seen anything else about it yet on the http://www.shadowrun4.com/ website.
DireRadiant
It was available for the first time at GenCon, so give a little time for it to be made available as a pdf.
Adam
I'm still recovering from the show, I'm not quite home yet -- taking a few days in Chicago to try and see some friends -- and the PDF version will be slightly different than the print version, so I have to plug those changes in before making it available. All the files are on my laptop so I'll hopefully have time to finish it on the flight home or something.

You should have grabbed the print version! We gave away nearly but not quite all of them, so I have a stack of 30 in my luggage that will be delivered to my FLGS.
st23am
Thanks Adam! biggrin.gif
Dashifen
Meh ... I didn't take one because I figured a PDF would become available and I didn't want to monopolize a copy as a current gamer. I look forward to the PDF; thanks for the information smile.gif
DireRadiant
Best part of it is Food Fight 4.0.
Dashifen
QUOTE (DireRadiant)

Indeed cyber.gif
augurer
QUOTE (Adam)
I'm still recovering from the show, I'm not quite home yet -- taking a few days in Chicago to try and see some friends -- and the PDF version will be slightly different than the print version, so I have to plug those changes in before making it available. All the files are on my laptop so I'll hopefully have time to finish it on the flight home or something.

You should have grabbed the print version! We gave away nearly but not quite all of them, so I have a stack of 30 in my luggage that will be delivered to my FLGS.

My wife did pick up one, but we didn't think to get one for every member of the group. Hindsight being 20/20 and all smile.gif

I hope it's available in PDF form within the next two weeks!
Thyme Lost
Food Fight 4.0???
Will that be in the PDF?
My gaming good would like on of the varies people who run in our group to run a Shadowrun Food Fight, I logged on looking for any information...

So, Will Food Fight 4.0 be in this PDF, if the PDF is every up for download?

If not, is there somewhere I can find some ideas for Food Fight 4.0?
Dashifen
Food Fight 4.0 was in the print version so I don't see why it would be removed from the PDF.
knasser
QUOTE (DireRadiant)

Hooray!

biggrin.gif grinbig.gif grinbig.gif
venenum
FOOOOOD FIGHT!

I started with first edition, and food fight is what got me hooked on the game. Nothin' like shotguns in a highly destructable area.
iron_ic
I! WANT!! THAT!!! .PDF!!!! NOW!!!!!
augurer
I don't know if this is kosher, but I've scanned the quickstart rules that were available at GenCon.

** WAITING APPROVAL FOR PROVIDING LINK **
Irian
That's probably not kosher - and the official version will probably smaller (because of course text instead of scanned images *g*). But it's nice to have a first peek at it smile.gif
Rotbart van Dainig
Looks good. A minor nitpick: it should be shadowrun4.com on the back. wink.gif
Dashifen
We just wanted to be clear that posting a link to a complete scan of the rules for Shadowrun or any game violates the terms of services for this site. We asked augurer to remove his link and we appreciate that he did so. Since the rules are now officially available, I'm just going to close this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012