Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have any extra books?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SpasticTeapot
I've been collecting some of the older Shadowrun books, especially the adventures. My local half-price books has had lousy prices as of late, and the Dumpshock forum seems as good a place as any.

Anyone want to sell me some of the older books? I'd like to get a copy of Harlequin, and I'm also interested in Harlequin's Back, Mercurial, and whatever I can get my grubby mitts on cheaply.
bibliophile20
PMing you with the list...
bofh
Don't know what you have, however I have my trade/sale list posted over on rpt.net:

My List

Let me know if you're interested in anything (you'll have to scroll down to just the Shadowrun stuff).

Carl
Daddy's Little Ninja
Try Amazon.
bofh
Yea there's that. And ebay and abebooks as well.

Carl
tisoz
QUOTE (SpasticTeapot)
Anyone want to sell me some of the older books? I'd like to get a copy of Harlequin, and I'm also interested in Harlequin's Back, Mercurial, and whatever I can get my grubby mitts on cheaply.

I think I have at least 2 of each of those. I think I have at least 2 of everything pre-SR4.

I would trade some older books for the SR4 main book, Emergence, Augmentation and/or the SR4 GM Sceen/pack. I guess I could also sell some outright, and go buy the new ones myself.

Something I do not have, and would like a copy of, is Rigger 3 Revised. I would buy, or trade for this as well.
SpasticTeapot
Someone stole my SR4 book, and I'm VERY cross about it. (I need another one of those, too.)
tisoz
QUOTE (SpasticTeapot)
Someone stole my SR4 book, and I'm VERY cross about it. (I need another one of those, too.)

Hey, quit looking at me like that! I posted that I wanted an SR4. (Of course, I did post that before you said yours was missing. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012