Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Web Gear etc..
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Long time runners in my groups always asking to purchase web gear,dummy cords,clip pouches and other assorted equipment to carry and hold gear. Anyone else price this gear in there own games..I have set price for a package deal in my games just curious anyone else houserule price list for these things?
Ed_209a
Early in the game, I just asked for a footlocker full of 200 nuyen worth of assorted bags, rucksacks and web gear. Now, I just assume I have any reasonable combo I need.
DireRadiant
Lifestyle cost is an easy answer. Just part of lifestyle if it's not that unreasonable an amount of money.
Fortune
I just make it up as I go along. Usually when it comes up in game there is some kind of bulk resupply happening, and I just lump it in with the cost of the other stuff, or I just charge a couple of hundred ¥ for whatever kind of custom rig the player envisions.
Thufar_Hawat
All this gear was in SOTA 2063.

Ash
WeaverMount
In all my games I give players most anything they want as long as it doesn't have much real mechanical value. Web gear doesn't change inventory managing simple actions into free action or anything like like that so I whatever. Life style lets the mages have incense whenever they want, and gun bunnies to have to web gear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012