Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why was Lugh Surehand exiled?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zhan Shi
Back when System Failure came out, I asked Rob about this. He said it was based on an unpublished novel manuscript by Mike Mulvihill. If any SR developers read this, please make this novel available, if possible. I'd love to see that backstory.
Rotbart van Dainig
Long story short: The NR (finally) took over TT.
Zhan Shi
By "NR", I assume you mean the New Republic?
Big D
Hmmm... anyone else think that 2176 may be a *very* interesting year?

EDIT: Yeah, typo. Sigh.

I'm sure 2176 will be interesting, too.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Zhan Shi)
By "NR", I assume you mean the New Republic?

New Revolution Threats two pg 57-63

Basically they want to put the old US of A back together.

QUOTE (Big D)
Hmmm... anyone else think that 2176 may be a *very* interesting year?

You mean 2076? Otherwise I think it's going to be a while until we find out.

The whole "lost book" reminds me of the lost Earthdawn books. Way I hear is that the last one, Little Treasures is still on hold because of an issue with the publishers, which really sucks. I think it's available in French though. It wuold be a shame if an SR book went this way as well.
Zhan Shi
Oops. Meant to type New Revolution.

There was a french edition, and possibly german as well. While I'm glad we got Scars, it ended with something of a cliffhanger, with Dunkelzhan revealing some secret to Aina. Apparently, she also commits some sort of betrayel, maybe siding with the dragons against the other IEs in a conflict of some kind. Whatever it was, it really ticked off Aithne Oakforest, because on Worlds Without End, it's clear he has a burning hatred of her, even 7,000 years later.
fistandantilus4.0
In Scars, she turns down a 'request' from Aithne to come back to Wyrm Wood. Unsuprisngly she doesn't, since she hates Alachia, because Alachia killed all of Aina's family. She went to Mountainshadow for help with her horror mark. As of Scars,she hasn't picked a side. Who knows with Little Treasures though. Which, of course, is the problem.
Critias
I'm sure they'll tell us someday. In the meantime, I just hope it's not important to your game! Ho, ho, ho.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012