Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Shadowrun Saga
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Link
Having collected most of the SR modules I am inspired to play them in a continuous campaign.

I have an incomplete timeline I got off the net (written by Gurth) that establishes the timeline.

I'd also like to introduce new tech and spells (from Shadowtech, Cybertechnology, Awakenings et al.) in line with the campaign chronology.

One problem is that the modules are heavily clumped in 2050 & 2051. This would result in characters being denied new tech and having little downtime in the first year or 2 and then large periods of inactivity.

Ideally I could space out the modules that are less critical to the timeline.

Suggestions as to a good chronology would be appreciated.

Cheers
BIG BAD BEESTE
Let the characters do all of the 2050/51/52 stuff and then stick em in jail for a couple of years - lets say Chicago. And after all of the intensive psycho-conditioning and Lone Star abuse/experimentation on the day they get released have Bug City explode all over their arses. How's that ?
Kagetenshi
I see no problem with the timeline as it is; you may want to start in '49 or so and let them get a few runs under their belt, as once things really get started they're pretty much going to have to never sustain more than a Moderate wound to keep up.
As for the open time, let them do what they will. They spent a lot of time being dragged through Hell and back, give them some time to relax, maybe do their own runs or something; let them think things are calming down, then hit them and hit them hard.

I am so doing this someday.

~J
Dogsoup
Or delay the stuff around 50/51 and earlier, to 53-55. Then move on to the Arcology or Dunk election.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012