Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matrix
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Yes this has to do with the Source book Matrix.

Okay if the Persona rating is part of the MPCP, then who would bother ever making it greater then 0. I mean who wouldn't want the most killer evasion and masking, and don't forget a great bod, and a good set of sensors?

Maybe I just don't care about my image, or maybe I care to much to stay alive. Then again and more to the point, maybe I'm missing something. So anyways someone bother to let me know what is up?
Adam
Being that this is a rules question, it should really go in the main Shadowrun forum. . . just because a question originates from a sourcebook doesn't mean it belongs in this forum.
mfb
your icon doesn't take up the points that you spread between your persona attributes. it's seperate from your MPCP--you can, as i recall, yank out your icon chip and slap in another, the better to match up with the iconography of the host you're hacking.

deckers have detailed icons for the same reason that people trick out their computers (or cars, or whatnot) today--it looks cool, and it lets them show off. most people don't get into decking out of good business sense; they get into it because it's a hobby that can make money. part of the decker culture is showing off your l337 programming skizzles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012