Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to followup Food Fight 4.0 (Possible SPOILERS)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
st23am
CODE
********POSSIBLE SPOILER************YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

I know the PDF is not out yet however, for those that got their cybered up paws on a Printed copy at Gencon or for those of us like me that had a friend nab the nuyen.gif paydata for him. cool.gif I would like to ask what other ways can you come up with to follow up with the story and bring it to a close; That is if the players accept Brandeen's offer to help her deal with Cody's Father.

The obvious solution is simple Wet work; however I am hoping to avoid that. Some kind of Blackmail maybe? Perhaps finding a way to off him that proves beneficial to his Wife's family and Brandeen and Cody? (I have been watching too much "Burn Notice") Or would you throw a complete curve and make Brandeen some how turn up to be not on up and up and possibly setting the Runners up? I am looking for something that would be indicative of the setting to kind of introduce the players to the Sixth World.

For those who have not read Food Fight 4.0 and would like more description I would be happy to go into more detail if the Mod's are ok with that.

-St23aM
Fortune
Sure doesn't sound like any of the Food Fight scenarios I have seen and/or played through. eek.gif
Adam
It is: there's just a little bit more backstory which allows there to be a little more followup/continuity. Such story can be ignored if you just want to spread Sloppy Soy all across the Stuffer Shack.

Will be posted within a few days.
Fortune
QUOTE (Adam)
It is: there's just a little bit more backstory which allows there to be a little more followup/continuity. Such story can be ignored if you just want to spread Sloppy Soy all across the Stuffer Shack.

Hells no! That's excellent. biggrin.gif

Will be posted within a few days.

And that's even better. smile.gif
st23am
Well since I have seemed to attract the attention of "the Adam". Sir do you have any suggestions if say I wanted to use the back story? biggrin.gif
apollo124
Well, I'm not "the Adam", but here's a couple of ideas.

Have a couple of the runners show up at his house or office to "leave him a message"

Give him a little smoke bomb in his own car along with a note saying "next time it burns, just like Brandeen's"

Send him a little blackmail e-note telling him to back off or watch this surveillance video get sent to his wife's email, and Tivo, and playing along the street corner while she's walking to the store.

Just a couple things off the top of my head.

st23am
any other takers? My game is tonight. Id be interested your opinions
BishopMcQ
Hackers provide the options that Apollo laid out. Magic types, Watcher spirits can deliver messages and whisper all sorts of dark secrets. Violent types who want to avoid actual wetwork can intimidate--often the threat of violence and bodily harm is as effective as actual harm.
apollo124
Yeah, that threat of violence thing is what I meant by showing up at the office and "leaving a message".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012