Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About the new website
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zolhex
I asked in the sticky thread but got no answer so I was hoping with a new topic I might get an answer.

Question??????

As a Commando I made the decision to get business cards made so that my players at my firebase and at conventions would have a nice handy list of websites to check out.

I put Catalyst on it I put Shadowrun on it I put Battletech on it I put the forums for both on it I put my firebase on it and lastly my email addy.

Now after I did all that the website for Shadowrun has changed so that my cards are no longer correct.

So my question is will the previous site ever be back to being the official Shadowrun site or is this new one going to remain?

Also I have a question I have submitted a couple of times and so has a player of mine nether of us has gotten an answer using the link at the bottom of the Shadowrun4.com site for emails is there somewhere else we need to send our questions?

As always thanks for your time and efforts guys
Cweord
You could always email Adam direct at catalyst.
Adam
So my question is will the previous site ever be back to being the official Shadowrun site or is this new one going to remain?

We are attempting to regain the previous domain name.

Also I have a question I have submitted a couple of times and so has a player of mine nether of us has gotten an answer using the link at the bottom of the Shadowrun4.com site for emails is there somewhere else we need to send our questions?

That's the correct link; I suspect Rob has quite a backlog of mail, as usual. In general, you can get quicker replies if you a) limit your number of questions to one per email and b) phrase your questions so they can be answered via "Yes", "No", or by picking a multiple choice option. The more vague the question is, the more likely Rob is just going to put it aside for later, and sometimes, later is never.
Zolhex
First off thanks Adam.

As to the question it is just 1 and could be answered with yes or no but then again it might need some thought it could go either way.

My guess is it depends on what the ideas were when making the rules that this question might have an effect on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012