Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Life Saving protective wear
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Platinum
Announcing the latest in protective wear from Guardian Protective Clothing. This fall GPC is releasing their latest line of executive armoured clothing. Form fitting body armour complete with automated an automated biotech system featuring self activating tourniquets and medicinal delivery systems which stabilize trauma upon bloodloss or trauma.

In game terms, this form fitting body armour comes with an integrated biotech kit that can stabilize a deadly wound to stop overflow. Rate of overflow is halved. Also comes with an integrated trauma patch as a last ditch effort.

The rating of the biotech kit is equal to the level of the body armour +1.

GPC lvl 1 - conc( - ) Bal(2) Imp(0) weight (1.0) Avail (4/48) cost(400) si(1) Kit(2)
GPC lvl 2 - conc(14) Bal(3) Imp(1) weight (1.5) Avail (5/48) cost(600) si(1) Kit(3)
GPC lvl 3 - conc(11) Bal(4) Imp(1) weight (2.0) Avail (5/48) cost(1000) si(1) Kit(4)

Armour is usually discarded after use, but could be refilled for 150
mfb
neat idea, but you need to specify whether the medkit is based on ballistic or impact armor rating.
Platinum
it's not based on either ... it's based on the level of the armour. ie. rating 1 armour has a rating 2 kit. rating 2 armour has rating 3 kit
mfb
oh, oh, gotcha.
Lindt
Eh, its got some other issues.
Its more concealable then FFBA, lighter, and cheaper. A trauma Patch costs 500, and a med kit costs ~200. Needs to cost at least the sum of the parts.

May I make a suggestion?
GPC lvl 1 - conc(12) Bal(2) Imp(0) weight (1.5) Avail (4/48) cost(1600) si(1) Kit(2)
GPC lvl 2 - conc(11) Bal(3) Imp(1) weight (2.5) Avail (5/48) cost(2200) si(1) Kit(3)
GPC lvl 3 - conc(10) Bal(4) Imp(1) weight (2.5) Avail (6/48) cost(3400) si(1) Kit(4)
Platinum
I took the values straight out of the SSG.

I am cool with adjusting the values. I didn't do as much research as I should have.

Can you tell today is a slow day.... I have every second comment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012