Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyberware Suites
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zhan Shi
Evo introduces our new line of YesterYear Superhero™ Cyberware Suites. Become the man your great-grandfather could only dream of!

The Wolverine Suite:

*Olfactory Booster (Rating 6)
*Bone Lacing (Titanium)
*Cosmetic Modification (addition of hair for a goofy looking 'do)
*Cyber Melee Weapon (2, Spurs, 3 blades in knuckles)
*Fang Implants (Canines, fixed)
*Nanohive (Rating 3)
*Nano-Biomonitor
*Trauma Control System (Rating 6)
*Nanosymbiotes (Rating 3)

Purchase this suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Bone Density Augmentation and Symbiotes bioware, as well as our Mender Endosont Symbiont!

The Spider Man Suite:

*Move-By-Wire System (Rating 3)
*Gastric Neurostimulator
*Grapple Gun (implanted version)
*Muscle Replacement (Rating 4)

Purchase this suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Biosculpting (Moderate Modification, feet), Gecko Hands (and feet), and Spidersilk Glands bioware!

The Daredevil Suite:

*Eyemod (milky white film on irises for that "blind guy" look)
*Orientation System
*Radar Sense (Rating 4)
*Increased Sensitivity
*Image Link
*Datajack
*Balance Augmenter

Purchase this suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Muscle Toner and Tactile Sensitivity bioware, as well as our Stalwart Endosont Symbiont!

Evo...because inside every geek is a hero!

(Note: I was not so inspired that I wanted to calculate the nuyen.gif cost. You'll just have to do it yourselves, you lazy morkhanits! biggrin.gif )
WearzManySkins
*coughs*
There is more than one piece of 'ware in there over the availability rating of 12

Bone Lacing Titanium----------16
Nano Hive rating 3-------------15
Mender Endosont---------------16
Move by Wire Rating 3--------20
Muscle Replacement rating 4--20

Move by Wire Rating 3 essence cost is 5
Muscle replacement rating 4 essence cost is 4
Total essence loss is -9 essence. eek.gif

Whoa there pardner

WMS
Zhan Shi
Oops.

"Evo...because Zhan Shi can't be bothered to look up availability or essence costs!" embarrassed.gif
Cthulhudreams
You could just handwavium the availability - and it kinda works if you take out the move by wire rating 3 boning and say 'Have a discount on synaptic boosters instead'

Buster
QUOTE (WearzManySkins)
*coughs*
There is more than one piece of 'ware in there over the availability rating of 12

Bone Lacing Titanium----------16
Nano Hive rating 3-------------15
Mender Endosont---------------16
Move by Wire Rating 3--------20
Muscle Replacement rating 4--20

Not everything needs to be written for chargen.

@ZhanShi: Awesome stuff. How would Superman go? I'm thinking Muscle Replacement, Dermal Sheathe, Hydraulic Jacks, and Eye Laser System.
Eurotroll
Or the Batman Suite:

Nothing.

But you get a 50% Discount from the mob on a hitman to kill your closest family!

Why? Because he's the goddamn Batman, that's why. rotfl.gif
eidolon
Why would it matter all that much that they have some stuff with availabilities over 12?

Ooooooooh! Wait.. I remember. Because things that a starting munchk...character can't have might as well not exist. nyahnyah.gif

Nice job, Zhan Shi.
Zhan Shi
Thanks. I just looked through the text descriptions for 'ware that matched the "powers" I was looking for; however, as WMS mentions, I did'nt even bother to consider availability or essence. Consider, though, that suites have a .9 multiplier, and a much...er...character can also use aplha or better grades.
Irian
Cyberware that costs much essence and/or money is not really well... erm... suited for being used in a suite, because it's so "special", that only very few individuals will want it.

A suit for "All SWAT Cops in Corp X" is a great idea. A suit for "1 or 2 street sams or corp killers" is not smile.gif

Personally I think, that suits should be usable by many people, for example a suit for all corp secretaries. Or a suit for Cyber-Docs. Or a suit for journalists. etc. But nothing special that will only have 1 or 2 customers - because these customers can afford to get an individual package.

So I assume that developing such a suite costs so much money, that you'll need to sell at least dozens of them before you make profit again...
Zhan Shi
Evo's YesterYear Superhero™ line of Cyberware Suites continues with our newest release, The Punisher Suite.

*Flare Compensation
*Sound Dampening
*Smartlink
*Image Link
*Muscle Replacement (Rating 1)
*Wired Reflexes (Rating 1)

Purchase this suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Bone Augmentation, Orthoskin, and Trauma Damper bioware!

Evo...because everyone dreams of being the guy who wipes out a city's worth of scumbags single-handed!

We're sorry, but despite popular demand, we have not been able to replicate the Man of Steel's abilities without turning our customers in to Cyberzombies. We suggest you contact the friendly Customer Service Representatives at Aztechnology for more information. biggrin.gif
eidolon
Really, the only issue I see with this is that they contain restricted 'ware. So a 'runner PC wanting to go this route could eventually do so, but you wouldn't be able to "offer" them in the pubilc game world, because parts of them are illegal. So they're cool, but NuYou isn't selling them.

But what I could see, is NuYou spamming you with AR adverts for "toned down" versions of these. Considering that Spider man has been around for decades now, I don't see him going away (at least not completely). So you're walking through the mall, and as you get close to NuYou, Spiderman swings into your vision and starts talking up how you can be just like him!

I don't have the desire to go into statting out the "legal" sets, but you see what I'm going for.
DTFarstar
I see these things being offered in three forms. Common use with no restricted ware, a restricted version with in house supervisors to help you get your licenses, and a shadow version that includes forbidden things that tie into the theme.

Chris
WearzManySkins
@DTFarstar
Very nice I agree.

WMS
Zhan Shi
The Dark Knight returns with the Batman suite, Evo's latest addition to our highly successful YesterYear™ Cyberware line. Let the criminals of your hometown beware!

*Implanted Commlink
*Image Link
*Data Jack
*Balance Augmenter
*Sound Damper
*Flare Compensation
*Attention Coprocessor (Rating 3)
*Implanted Biomonitor
*Orientation System

Purchase this suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Orthoskin, Bone Augmentation, Sleep Regulator, and Trauma Damper bioware!

Evo...because some people like rich, whiny holier-than-thou vigilantes!
Zhan Shi
Ladies, you've seen your men salivating over them in RPGs and comics. They're slim. They're sexy. They have anatomicaly impossible mammary glands. Now, with Evo's SultryVixen™ Cyberware Suites, you can BE them! Give your guy the surprise of his life by coming home looking like something out of a Louis Royo painting. Get yours today!

Basic Suite ("Elektra")

*Breast Implants
*Biosculpting (various)
*Balance Augmenter

Catwoman/Vampirella Suite

Everything in the Elektra Suite, plus the following:
*Eyemods
*Fang Implants (Canines, extendable)
*Low-Light Vision
*Increased Sensitivity
*Cyber Melee Weapon (Hand Razors)

Witchblade Suite

Everything in the Elektra Suite, plus the following:
*Bone Lacing (Titanium)
*Cyberarm (Obvious, Customized, Evo Kali, Armor)
*Fiberoptic Hair
*Dermal Sheath (Rating 3)
*Cyber Melee Weapons (Hand Razors, Spurs)

Purchase any suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Clean Metabolism, Dietware, Skin Pigmentation, Bio-Tatoos, Silky Skin, and Tailored Pheremones bioware!

Evo...because the guys at Image Comics have issues, and Zhan Shi really needs to get out more!

Edit: I realise now I could have just as easily said "Clyde Caldwell". I just took a peek at his site...whoa momma!
eidolon
Awesome. biggrin.gif
Zhan Shi
Thought you'd like it. biggrin.gif
CircuitBoyBlue
Now you should design a Superboy Prime suite that lets you punch reality and rewrite history as being stupid.

Also, your Batman suite should include something that adds to your dice pools for moping and being a jerk to your friends.
Ophis
You missed the gecko hands from the Spiderman package...
Buster
QUOTE (Ophis)
You missed the gecko hands from the Spiderman package...

Actually, you missed it. It's been there since the first post in the bioware line under the cyberware suite.
Zhan Shi
By popular demand...The Man of Steel returns! Evo, in conjunction with Aztechnology, unveils our latest release in the YesterYear Superhero™ cyberware line. It's a bird...it's a plane...it's Superman! Become a stalwart defender of Nuyen, Destruction and The Corporate Way! Side effects may include cancer, psychosis, memory loss, depression and karmic retribution.

*Invoked Memory Stimulator
*Data Jack
*Image Link
*Orientation System
*Increased Sensitivity
*Radar Sense (Rating 4)
*Eye Laser System (Laser Designator, Tool Laser)
*Implanted Biomonitor
*Bone Lacing (Titanium)
*Bone Density Augmentation (Rating 4)
*Gastric Neurostimulator
*Foot Anchor (2)
*Cyberarms (2, Synthetic, Customized, Ultimate Champion, Armor)
*Cyberlegs (2, Synthetic, Customized, Ferrari Sprinter, Modular w/ Skimmer Discs and Waterjets, Armor)
*Wired Reflexes (Rating 3)
*Orthoskin (Rating 3 w/ Smart Insulation upgrade)
*Cybereyes (w/ Protective Covers)
*Vision Magnification
*Flare Compenstion
*Sound Damper
*Audio Enhancement (Rating 3)
*Spatial Recognizer
*Hydraulic Jacks
*Internal Air Tank
*Pain Editor

"Purchase" of this suite costs you nothing; spend the rest of your days as a corporate troubleshooter!

Evo...because munchkins are people, too!
Zhan Shi
Evo launches itself into the Final Frontier with our SpaceFreak™ cyberware suites, the premier model being the Predator. Hunt Azzie troops and Austrian bodybuilders in the Yucatan. Terrify the villagers of Amazonia. Kill cops, Jamaican gang members, Columbian drug lords and innocent citizens in what's left of LA. The skulls of worthy opponents are now yours for the taking!

*Cybertorso
*Data Jack
*Smartlink
*Thermographic Vision
*Wired Reflexes (Rating 3)
*Biosculpting (Severe, various)
*Eyemods
*Fang Implants (all teeth, fixed)
*Orientation System
*Voice Modulator
*Cybereyes (Eye Laser System, Laser Designator, Laser Range Finder)
*Bone Lacing (Ceramic)
*Retractable Climbing Claws (both hands)
*Cyber Melee Weapon (Spurs, 2 blades)
*External Mount

Purchase this suite and get a 50% discount on Evo's Orthoskin, Smart Insulation Upgrade, Bone Density Augmentation, Skin Pigmentation, Chameleon Skin and Digestive Expansion bioware!

Evo...because Predators are really fraggin' cool!
Zhan Shi
We now advance humanity to the next stage of EVOlution with our HomoSuperior™ line of bioware packages. Perfect for the 90 pound weakling, Humanis member, or fans of Robert E. Howard or Star Trek, buy now and get an Alphaware upgrade free of charge! Purchase any package and receive a 20% discount! You no longer have to live with a shallow gene pool. Get yours today! Side effects may include megolomania, homicidal rage and a tendency to swear by Crom.

The Basic Package ("Conan"):

*Reception Enhancer (Rating 3)
*Bone Density Augmentation (Rating 4)
*Muscle Augmentation (Rating 4)
*Muscle Toner (Rating 4)
*Symbiotes (Rating 1)
*Tailored Pheremones (Rating 3)
*Synaptic Booster (Rating 1)
*Biosculpting (Minor, various)
*Nephritic Screen (Rating 4)
*Trauma Damper
*Extended Volume (Rating 3)

The Advanced Package ("Khan Singh")
Everything in the Basic package, plus the following:

*Cerebral Booster (Rating 3)
*Mnemonic Enhancer (Rating 3)
*Clean Metabolism
*Silky Skin

Purchase any package and get a 50% discount on any of Evo's Genetic Restoration therapies!

Evo...because Mother Nature could'nt get it right the first time around!

Zhan Shi
The Hollywood Suite ("Leonidas")
Everything in the Basic Suite, plus the following:

*Silky Skin
*Clean Metabolism
*Voice Modulator

Evo...because THIS-IS-SPARTA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012