Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drones Gone Wild!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adarael
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/10/robo...-cannon-ki.html

A south african robot gun goes haywire, kills 9, and wounds 14 more.
This is why you don't arm your Steel Lynx when TargetStopper 2.0 is still in closed beta.
mfb
QUOTE (Adarael)
Like Short Circut. Only scary.

i don't understand what you mean. every night before i go to sleep, i have to check under by bed and in my closet to make sure Steve Guttenberg isn't hiding there to get me.
Apathy
QUOTE (mfb)
i don't understand what you mean. every night before i go to sleep, i have to check under by bed and in my closet to make sure Steve Guttenberg isn't hiding there to get me.

You know, the fact that you don't see him just means that he's gotten better at hiding, and you need to be even more afraid.
Dender
I always wonder if the robot rebellion is underway. Its articles like this that tell me the answer.
Backgammon
Hah, it's a Oerlikon weapon... I almost had an internship with them once. A student that did a intership there, and was working on SAM missles, told me the running joke was that the safest place to be when the missle shot out was inside the target helicopter.

He wasn't kidding.
bclements
QUOTE (Dender @ Oct 19 2007, 04:56 PM)
I always wonder if the robot rebellion is underway. Its articles like this that tell me the answer.

When Sam Waterston tells you to buy something, he's not joking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012