Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wishful thinking
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zhan Shi
Me, I'm hoping for Mystic Adept.
Kagetenshi
You've got two sets of groggies, but you left out the rest of them. You also left out mundanes nyahnyah.gif

~J
Sticks
an adept, already got my 80's ninja suit looked out
Zhan Shi
Sho Kusogi 4ever! biggrin.gif
Gelare
Force 12 Fireballs all the way for me, thanks. Go team Mage!
darthmord
Mystic Adept for me. Fits with my outlook on life and how things tend to work out.
Daddy's Little Ninja
Adept. My daughter's already running me ragged and she's just crawling. When she walks I am going to need special strength.
Ryu
I will somehow remember to use my dragon form and all powers that come with being a dragon. Seeing as you forgot to add that option, I choose magician.
Fortune
... Alive.
Jrayjoker
I went for adept, but more of a social type than a ninja type.
pbangarth
Five times out of seven, I would answer adept. If it weren't for astral projection, and all the neat places you can go with it, I would have no trouble choosing adept.

Edit: Well, today was one of those two. I voted Magician. I'm surprised at the ratio.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Fortune)
... Alive.

... rotfl.gif

same here...though I did pick Adept but not to be the ninja...

...more like:

Improved Attribute: Agility (for avoiding those 4 wheeled knuckleheads who do things like turn without signalling -usually right in front of me, roll though stop signs, open their door as I am riding past, etc...)
Combat Sense 2 (same as above)
Improved Senses: Low light Vision (so I can see those other 2 wheeled morons at night who are too cheap to buy a light).
Improved Senses: Spatial Recognition (better than mirrors)
Improved Senses: Vision Enhancment III
Improved Senses Hearing Enhancment III
Mystic Armour 1 (yeah it's rough on the roads out there sometime)
Improved Physical Ability 2: Running (Cycling)
Improved Reflexes I (just need a little extra jump on the traffic)

There - 6 PPs & now I'm ready for my daily commute.

NightmareX
Definitely magician - who can resist the simple elegance of Chaos magic? biggrin.gif cool.gif
Snow_Fox
Shaman, it'll make things much easier all round.
NightmareX
*resists urge to debate which is easier, Chaos magic or shamanism* wink.gif biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
Does it matter which fundamentally wrong view of magic is easier?

~J
Kool Kat
God-Like All Powerful Mage only for the fact that I can easily cook my food with a flamethrower spell.
Kyoto Kid
...actually Dain-Bramaged-Six-Shooter-Slinging-Nninja-Ronin-Adept with a fixation for the old west.

...or a cute little Croatian kid who can "bring the house down" either with her stunning keyboard performance or high explosives. (but then she ain't awakened...at least I don't think she is...) grinbig.gif
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (pbangarth)
Five times out of seven, I would answer adept. If it weren't for astral projection, and all the neat places you can go with it, I would have no trouble choosing adept.

Edit: Well, today was one of those two. I voted Magician. I'm surprised at the ratio.

what he said. If it wasn't for the fact that it'd be neat to do the whole astral projection thing... That and being able to manipulate people, cast orgasm, or summon spirits and bending the fabric of reality and life to your will bwahahahahaha- uhm... yeah nyahnyah.gif
NightmareX
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Does it matter which fundamentally wrong view of magic is easier?

~J

Only in terms of user friendliness, which ultimately boils down to personal preference in a way. Hence the resisting of said urge wink.gif
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (Daddy's Little Ninja)
Adept. My daughter's already running me ragged and she's just crawling. When she walks I am going to need special strength.

Just think of her as you're own little home gym.
Kagetenshi
Y'know, as a spellcaster you can just levitate her in the middle of the air until she runs out of steam.

~J takes no responsibility for trauma caused by magic use
Snow_Fox
I suspect DLN's daughter is proof to spells.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012