Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good source for maps?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
stryker
Does anyone know a good source for maps? I mean building / installation maps. Like a n office building or a military installation... any thoughts?

TIA,

Stryker
fatal2ty
a quick google image search brings up some interesting floorplans

Floorplan
Office Floorplan
Building Map
Office map

that alone is hundreds of pages of floorplans and such, should get you started

now, most of them are probably copyright, so I don't recommend publishing anything with them, but for private SR sessions I'm sure they're fine
bibliophile20
Under the Locations tab: http://www.executivecentre.com/en/
Blade
QUOTE (fatal2ty)
now, most of them are probably copyright, so I don't recommend publishing anything with them, but for private SR sessions I'm sure they're fine

Sometimes I wonder what the cops would think if they decided to search my home and found all those floorplans with criminals operations planned. grinbig.gif
Ustio
AFAIK in the UK its covered under the 2004 terrorism act, don't even have to have anything else its covered under terrorist paraphernalia
Ryu
Is it? It might appear as such, but certainly the sourcebooks one owns will provide a stronger context?

Those who like to plan runs based on real maps from their own hometown might have a problem explaining those preparations. Seeing that homes are rarely searched without reason...
raverbane
Those are some great search links.

Lots of building goodness!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012