Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arsenal?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
MadDogMaddux
I thought I remembered that this was in print now - but I can't seem to find it on Amazon.com or Battlecorps. Am I misremembering?
Jaid
yes, you are misremembering.
Prime Mover
Actually think confusion stems from past updates that put its release at the end of this month and folks I'm sure were expecting a pdf soon.
Demerzel
It would appear that Amazon won't be carrying Catalyst products. See:
http://forums.classicbattletech.com/index....ic,26887.0.html
Ghost in the Machine
The German version of Cannon Companion was called Arsenal 2060, which may also be a source of confusion.

-~GitM
MadDogMaddux
QUOTE (Jaid)
yes, you are misremembering.

frown.gif

*whimper!*
Earlydawn
I'm also a little lost. I know there's no date, yet.. but did Corporate Enclaves leapfrog it as the next release? question.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Earlydawn @ Nov 5 2007, 10:11 AM)
... but did Corporate Enclaves leapfrog it as the next release?

Yes, although as far as I know they are trying to get both books out before the end of the year.
Adam
QUOTE (Earlydawn)
I'm also a little lost. I know there's no date, yet.. but did Corporate Enclaves leapfrog it as the next release? question.gif

Yeah; about the time all the Corporate Enclaves artwork arrived on time, I figured it could be snuck into the schedule before Arsenal. That more or less happened, but I didn't plan on getting sick in October, so that kind of threw a monkey-wrench into my "oh, a couple weeks of 14 hour days while crunching on both books will be fiiine" plans. Plus, the pesky SR4 reprint is extra pesky this time around. But things are progressing nicely, we'll have more Corporate Enclaves preview material soon, and we'll announce the street date as soon as the printer confirms delivery dates.

And to think, in July I said "I am absolutely taking a week off in November." Maybe December, instead ... smile.gif
DTFarstar
Well, I have to say Adam, we appreciate your hard work and I hope you are feeling better, now.... get back to work!. Just kidding. Seriously though, we appreciate the dedication.

Chris
MadDogMaddux
Indeed. Muchas thankas!
Zen Shooter01
What about the pdf, though?
Demerzel
If they follow the same formula as the most recent Battletech source book they won't release the PDF until they get a street date, then announce the release of the PDF and a Street Date simultaneously.
eidolon
Adam, is that much really changing in the core book?

sigh ...and I just got my copy a few months ago... /sigh
Kyoto Kid
...looking forward to getting the Corporate Enclaves PDF. Finally some location sites & fluff I can make use of.

start singing the blues.....

...pretty down & burnt out on Seattle after ~18+ years... (Drek, has it been that long?)

[Also, I know one of the contributors biggrin.gif]
Adam
QUOTE (eidolon)
Adam, is that much really changing in the core book?

Not really. A lot of nips and tucks, but no major reconstructive surgery. It's the right time to make all the changes though, since the book is going to a new printer and we have to pay all the printing setup fees again -- may as well get some extra for our investment.
Ghost in the Machine
Thanks for all the hard work! Thou art the awesomeness! cool.gif

-~GitM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012