Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Polling...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
elemental_sin
Who does or does not own the "Street Magic" supplement book?
Fortune
I do. Why?
kzt
I do. It's pretty good, though I think the fluff in augmentation was better. I'll probably buy unwired, though I have no real idea why I will, as I'll probably want to throw it against a wall before I finish chapter 2.
Fortune
QUOTE (kzt)
I'll probably buy unwired, though I have no real idea why I will, as I'll probably want to throw it against a wall before I finish chapter 2.

Because you're an addict. wink.gif biggrin.gif
BookWyrm
It's not an addiction, it's a fetish. One that keeps me sane, off the streets & away from the sharp implements. grinbig.gif
elemental_sin
Ah, I was just going to ask what you thought of it. I bought it as an e-book, and I was just.... really confused. I understood the majority of it of course, but was questionable about some aspects of it. Unrelatedly, I still don't know where ritual spells come from... I mean, are they regular spells, but beefed up?
NightRain
QUOTE (elemental_sin)
Unrelatedly, I still don't know where ritual spells come from... I mean, are they regular spells, but beefed up?

Ritual spells are just normal spells cast through ritual magic. Ritual magic allows you to target someone who is outside of your LOS, so it allows you to zap someone across town or across the country.
kzt
The exact details of just how much outside LOS is still unclear. . . . As shown by the Dragon and Mr. Magoo threads.

Ritual magic is seriously powerful, but not for typical PCs.
Ryu
I do, too. As my girlfriend moved in, the household count is two.

Great book. Very nice. Buy it!
JesterX
Own it. Good stuff. Buy it.
MaxHunter
I have it too. One of the few deadtrees that came over here. (and by few I mean like less than five)

Cheers,

Max
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012