Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Spells!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
elemental_sin
So, I was thinking of all of these new spells, then I thought that they might be a little imbalanced or whatnot. Therefore, I am starting this resource so that everyone may share the joy! Post your new spells here, and you just may get creative feedback on them biggrin.gif Here, i'll even start!

Hemophilia
Type:Physical Category: Manipulation Range: LOS
Duration: Sustained DV: (F/2)+1
This Spell may only be cast on Humans, Elves, and Dwarves. Using the unique chemical makeup of the non-goblinoids, this spell weakens the structure of the circulatory system. While under the influence of this spell, the subject suffers a
-(Need help determining this) modifier to all damage resist tests. In addition, as long as the subject is suffering at least one point of physical damage, they must make a Body+Willpower(3) test to resist two points of spontaneous bleeding damage.
Ophis
Nice Idea, why doesn't it work on orks and Trolls?

I'd set the soak penalty at 1/2 hits, or 1/3 hits.
DTFarstar
QUOTE (My Version)
Hemophilia
Type:Physical Category: Health Range: LOS
Duration: Sustained DV: (F/2)+3
Due to recent advances in the combination of modern medical technology and magic, scientists have discovered how to target and create or destroy specific factors in metahuman biological systems. The original work was designed to help patients with severe injuries clot the site of a wound faster and with less foreign matter integration than common clotting boosters. However, another version was soon designed to help in certain clotting disorders and to open blood flow immediately to minimize trauma in the case of a clot-induced heart attack or stroke. Combat uses become immediately obvious.

While under the influence of this spell, the subject suffers a negative dice pool modifier equal to the net hits of the spellcaster to all damage resistance tests. In addition, as long as the subject is suffering at least one point of physical damage, they must make a Body+Willpower(net hits) test to resist two points of spontaneous bleeding damage.

This is what I would do. Net hits is usually between 2-5 in my game, with 5 being for a Force 7+ spell so, using net hits for both doesn't seem overpowered- to me that is.

Chris
Negalith
How about a Teleport spell nyahnyah.gif hahhaah sorry.
Ol' Scratch
Reducing Damage Resistance Tests like that is just too brutal under the current system.

This sort of spell should make you bleed profusely and have effects based on that, such as a "damage over time" effect and/or a penalty to stabilize the target if they go down. Something closer to each net hit inflicting one box of Physical damage each Combat Turn that can't be resisted (since the Spell Resistance Test was already made using Body + Counterspelling), plus a penalty equal to the number of hits on any tests to stabilize the target. I'd also change it to Permanent rather than Sustained, and during the time in which it becomes permanent, the target also doesn't benefit from things like Platelet Factories or Blood Control Systems.

I think something like that would be more appropriate. As I said, a penalty to all Damage Resistance Tests is just crazy powerful.
The Jopp

Name: Perfect Invisibility
Class: Illusion (Realistic, Multi-Sense)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 3

Perfect Invisibility is the true “Blind-Spot� spell were the targets senses are blinded to the character being there. All senses except Tactile (touch) and Astral Perception is effected, certain other magical abilities (Sense Magic etc) can still be used. Casting the spell works just like Invisibility spells.

Name: Shape Flesh
Class: Manipulation (Physical)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 2

Shape Flesh allows the caster to manipulate the living target like fleshy putty.

The caster must win an Opposed Test pitting her Magic + Spellcasting against the target’s Body (+Counterspelling). Additionally, the spell’s Force must equal or exceed the target’s Body. Non-living material—including clothing, gear, and cyberware — are not affected. The target is not conscious while under the effects of this spell, and any damage suffered by the gooey form affects the target normally but ignores blunt attacks from fists, clubs etc due to the elastic composition of the body.

The body of the target also gains a barrier Armor rating equal to Body + net hits
(see Barriers, p. 157).

Name: Hemmorage
Class: Health (Mana, Negative Health Spell)
Type: M • Range: LOS • Duration: I • DV: (F ÷ 2)+2

Hemmorage opens up old physical injuries and basically makes the blood explode out of the victim’s body. It deals damage a number of boxes of Physical damage equal to the spell’s hits from the Spellcasting Test. The target resists the spell with Body (+Spell Defense).

Nightingale Floor (Realistic, Single-Sense)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) +1
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) +3 (Area)

Nightingale Floor makes the subject more audible to normal hearing (including augmented hearing). The subjects movements in silence makes more or exceptional noise. This spell can also be cast on a floor but the caster must in that case beat the OR of the material.

Anyone walking over such an area or is the subject of the spell gains a negative dicepool of net hits on the spellcasting test. The spell is resisted by Willpower (+Spell Defense).

Name: Detonate
Class: Manipulation (Physical, Major Change)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: I • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 2

Detonate allows the caster to single out a specific explosive or flammable device (Grenades, Explosives, Gasoline Container, matches, bullets etc) and make them explode – they do not however need a specific spell for each type of device.

The caster must beat the items OR in order to get it to detonate. Detonation is immediate but will only be for the weapons base damage.

Name: Explode / Explode Area
Class: Manipulation (Physical, Elemental Effect) / (Physical, Area, Elemental Effect)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: I • DV: (F÷ 2) + 1 / (F÷2) + 3

Explode allows the caster to single out an inanimate object (furniture, trees, rocks, commlink, area of water, fire etc.)

The caster must beat the items OR in order to get it to detonate. Detonation is immediate and will be equal to the items [OR/2] +Net Hits (Round Down, Minimum damage of 1) and modified by the appropriate major element of the targeted item. Non area version of this spell would only hurt people who carry or wear the targeted item.

Exploding a puddle of water that someone is standing in for example would deal 0P+Net Hits +Elemental Effect. 4 Net Hits would give 5P ½ Impact and add the spells force to calculate knockdown.

Name: Shape (Object/Item)
Class: Manipulation (Enviromental, Area)

Shape spells can manipulate a specific object or item and mould it like it was made out of soft clay.

This spell allows the caster to shape a specific object chosen when creating/obtaining the spell (Wall, Ceiling, Vehicle, Door) or item (commlink, pistol, element or material (air, earth, water, fire, mud, lava, plasteel, concrete, tar, etc.) within range.

The caster must beat the material’s Object Resistance threshold (p. 174, SR4). The material can be reshaped in any way the caster desires, at a maximum Movement Rate of (net hits) meters per turn but not actually moved.

Loose material can be moved and re-shaped easily, but material that is connected or reinforced (such as walls or other material part of a structure) must be broken apart by reducing its Structure rating by Force points per Combat Turn.

This spell allows the caster to rapidly dig holes or create a doorway where one didn’t exist before. Each object/item requires a separate spell (Shape Walls, Guns, Armour, Doors, and so on). Items or Objects reshaped by the caster remain in that form for as long as it is sustained and then it returns to its normal form.

Name: Shape (Material)
Class: Manipulation (Enviromental, Area)

Shape Material is a modified version of the “Shape Element� – You will need a specific spell for each type of material. Below are a few examples.

Metal
All kinds of refined metal from Iron to Gold

Ceramics (Due to the diversity of this material a spell is needed for each sub-category)
Structural: Including bricks, pipes, floor and roof tiles Refractories, such as kiln linings, gas fire radiants, steel and glass making crucibles

Whitewares: Including tableware, wall tiles, decorative art objects and sanitary wares

Technical: Such items include tiles used in the Space Shuttle program, gas burner nozzles, ballistic protection, nuclear fuel uranium oxide pellets, bio-medical implants, jet engine turbine blades, and missile nose cones.

Fused: Plascrete, Concrete, Plaster, Mortar, Tarmac

Plastics
Rubber, soft and hard plastic materials (bags, model kits etc) and silicone.

The caster must beat the material’s Object Resistance threshold (p. 174, SR4). The material can be reshaped in any way the caster desires, at a maximum Movement Rate of (net hits) meters per turn but not actually moved.

Loose material can be moved and re-shaped easily, but material that is connected or reinforced (such as walls or other material part of a structure) must be broken apart by reducing its Structure rating by Force points per Combat Turn.

This spell allows the caster to rapidly dig holes or create a doorway where one didn’t exist before. Each object/item requires a separate spell (Shape Walls, Guns, Armour, Doors, and so on). Items or Objects reshaped by the caster remain in that form for as long as it is sustained and then it returns to its normal form.

Name: Nuke
Class: Manipulation (Elemental, Area, Major Change)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: I • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 3
Element: Radiation (Light)
Damage: F+Net Hits
Treshold: As shooting

The Nuke is exactly what it says it is. The magician manipulates the very atoms and splits an atom at a decided location, creating a small localized nuclear explosion.

Name: Death Wind
Element: Water (Acid)
Resists: Body + ½ Impact

The caster nominates an area and converts the very moisture in the air itself into toxic corrosive fumes. As long as the spell is sustained anyone in the area suffers damage.

Name: Size Morph
Class: Manipulation (Physical, Touch, Major Change)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 1
Treshold: OR

This spell will shrink or enlarge a non-living object by a factor equal to the number of net hits over the object resistant threshold. Additionally there is a +1 Treshold for every 100+KG of object weight. The objects mass will be affected in the same way.

Name: Size Change
Class: Manipulation (Physical, Touch, Major Change)
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 1
Treshold: Resisted by body

This spell will shrink or enlarge an organic being by a factor equal to the number of net hits over the objects body. Additionally there is a +1 Treshold for every 100+KG of object weight. The objects mass will be affected in the same way.

Name: Blade Wind / Blade Blast
Type: P • Range: LOS • Duration: S/I • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 3
Element: Metal
Resists: Body + ½ Impact

Hundreds of shimmering blades are summoned from the air itself and slice through the area, shredding any unfortunate soul into pieces.

Name: Pie of Doom!
Element: Water (Cream, Dairy products and other things that are found in pies)

The mage (Possibly a clown shaman) summons a giant pie (strawberry or apple) that smashes down with incredible force on the target.

Name: Pie of Doom!
Element: Water (Cream, Dairy products and other things that are found in pies)

The mage (Possibly a clown shaman) summons a giant pie (strawberry or apple) that smashes down with incredible force on the target.

Name: 1000KG!
Element: Metal (A giant lead weight for christssake!)

Just before impact a whistling sound can be heard as the weight plummets from the sky to land squarely on the target. (OUCH!)

Dender
Name: Flesh to Metal
Class: Manipulation (Physical, Personal, Major Change)
Type: P • Range: P • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) + 5
Element: Metal

Turns the mage's body into living metal, giving him hardened armor equal to force. Additionally, this spell at any force provides complete immunity to flesh to goo. However, certain corruption spells, such as Rust, deal physical damage.

Name: Trauma Center (aka how to kill a mage)
Class: Health (healing, Area)
Type: P • Range: T • Duration: P • DV: DV healed from each affected

As heal, except area.
DTFarstar
I just really don't see how a negative on damage resistance dice is really all that bad. Just makes you take on average one or two damage more, barring edge. I mean, it just doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Especially with it being Health, and sustained and at (F/2)+3 DV. Doc, would you explain why you feel that recurring damage = to net hits, a penalty to stabilization, and the disabling of cyber/bio systems is less powerful than a negative value to damage soak = to net hits?

Chris
Ol' Scratch
Because a Force 3 spell can completely cripple a typical person's ability to resist anything at all. At least with the trickling damage (as opposed to straight up damage in one hit) and penalties to be stabilized or disable rare implants is something even John Doe has a chance against. With no dice on Damage Resistance Tests, you can pick up a stick and just jab at him til he dies and there's nothing he can do about it.

The difference between my suggestion and a normal attack spell is that the former does less direct damage and has more consequences, while a typical attack spell does more damage and that's that.

There's a reason you're hard pressed to find too many examples of modifiers to Damage Resistance Tests. It's a cornerstone of the entire system and gives all characters at least some chance to survive an attack. It also doesn't fit very well with the theme of the spell. Every time bleeding comes up in the rules, it has to do with boxes of damage, not Damage Resistance Tests. Platelet Factories are a shining example.
Stahlseele
lower attribute(willpoer) is bad enough, as most people just get that to resist . . lower it to 1 and then hit them with ANYTHING magical and they drop . .
Dashifen
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
Because a Force 3 spell can completely cripple a typical person's ability to resist anything at all.

Not to mention increasing the chance to glitch, critical or otherwise, which if your GM is using the severe wounding rules in Augmentation, could result in serious problems for a character. 'Course, that might be the effect you're going for.
DTFarstar
True. That is a good point. I hadn't thought about it from the Joe Average angle. I was just thinking in the context of vs. PCs or PCs vs badasses or mooks. Mooks it would screw up, but one at a time with medium drain.

Chris
Riley37
Pie of Doom could do a little less damage in trade-off for impeding the target's mobility until they dig (or eat) their way out of the pie. Kinda like Web in D&D or Entangle in Champions.

Iron to Gold is a narrow subset of metals; I propose including all from Beryllium to Polonium.
Kronk2
Create Beer
Class: Manipulation
Type: P Range: Touch. DV= (F/2)

Creates F gallons of Beer. Default is a Dunkelwisen, but any kind of Beer is possible. Maximum Alcoholic content is 10% by volume, and is generally in line with whatever kind of beer is being created. Variants also exist for wine, but volume is measured in Liters. All booze created in this fashion meets the Casters idea of how the refreshment in question should taste.

Learning this spell is a requirement for all Sophomores in the Order of Saint Arnold (the Patron Saint of Beer)

Other spells that the order uses are: transmutate bread to beer and its reverse, Cure Disease, Alleviate hangover, Mass Alleviate hangover, Prevent hangover, Fashion (for use when you are so drunk you forgot your pants) Alleviate addiction, and a few others.
Whipstitch
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein @ Nov 6 2007, 03:27 AM)
This sort of spell should make you bleed profusely and have effects based on that, such as a "damage over time" effect and/or a penalty to stabilize the target if they go down.

I've been working on a "Flay" spell that essentially peels the skin from your opponent, and have been thinking along those lines; I've also been considering having it inflict an increased wound penalty somehow (don't look at me like that; me and my GM have been talking about it for a blood mage NPC for his other group). The devil is truly in the details when dealing with this stuff.
Simon May
QUOTE (The Jopp)

Perfect Invisibility is the true “Blind-Spot� spell were the targets senses are blinded to the character being there. All senses except Tactile (touch) and Astral Perception is effected, certain other magical abilities (Sense Magic etc) can still be used. Casting the spell works just like Invisibility spells.

Isn't that essentially Improved Invisibility, except without affecting Trids?
Fortune
QUOTE (Simon May @ Nov 7 2007, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Nov 6 2007, 06:19 AM)

Isn't that essentially Improved Invisibility, except without affecting Trids?

Nope. Improved Invisibility is a Single Sense spell. And spell you linked does affect trid, as it is a Physical spell. This is Improved Improved Invisibility. wink.gif
Simon May
Huh. I could've sworn it had been errataed to multi-sense.
Ol' Scratch
Nope. It's a pretty common and popular spell design, though. For only +1 drain value you get to incorporate sound and scent into the illusion, which is invaluable for runners.

Though voluntarily removing touch from the effect is a Good Thing. Can lead to some silly arguments if you leave it in, since some people get confused and assume being invisible to touch makes you intangible and able to walk through people/things, and does lead to the confusion of "if I punch you while you can't feel it, does it do any damage?" debates.

But yeah. Vision, Sound, and Scent is the perfect combination of senses for such a spell for a magician. Makes them harder to detect, sure, but there's no reason such a spell shouldn't be viable and extremely popular.
elemental_sin
Jopp, some of your "shape(material)" -ish spells seem kinda, idk, rigged. Do you have street magic? Because if you look into the new manipulation splls section, it already seems to have this kind of thing covered. At a much less uber level, I might add.
PlatonicPimp
I've always been interested in new combat spells. Combat spells all have the issue of being "magic missile" with options. It makes being a combat spell adept kinda sucky, from a character standpoint. They are mostly functionally identical.

Also, I demand sustained combat spells. Everyone else gets them, why don't I?

So my first concept was to have a few more melee combat spells.

Sustained touch spells. I called them "-blade", as in powerblade, flame blade, etc. as long as you sustain the spell your touch does the appropriate damage. Reach modifiers available for +1 drain, up to 2. Actually, it was "-fist" for reach 0 versions, "-blade" for reach 1, and "-spear" for reach 2.

Touch range area spells. "-nova". Emminates out from you, effecting everyone in the radius except for you. Not very popular with teammates.

Also, elemental effects are cool, but generally avoided because the drain is hella high. This sucks because it's such a cool way to differentiate your character. If only there were some other way to incorporate them:

Elemental Matrix (elemental)

This spell gathers an elemental charge into an astral focus that the mage can tap into to supercharge his spells. Any physical combat spell cast by the mage while the spell is sustained becomes an indirect combat spell with the elemental effect appropriate to the matrix (fire, acid, etc.). The elemental effect can even be added to another elemental spell, stacking effects. The spell can effect a number of combat spells equal to force+hits before it's charge is exhausted.

This spell essentially allows you to sling firebolts around while only taking powerbolt drain. You sorta pay the drain up front. Also, you have to sustain the spell, so you'll have those -2 dice off unless you have a combat sustaining focus. (Finally, a reason for one!)

Here's another new Idea:

Retribution

Popular among deulists and counter-mages, Retribution is a nasty surprise waiting for anyone who targets the recipient. The spell is sustained, creating a charge of energy, until the next time someone other than the caster targets the recipient with a spell. As soon as that happens, the charge travels up the astral link targeting a spell creates, and damages the caster of the triggering spell. This ends the spell. This spell is especially nasty against ritual sorcery, as each member of the ritual team will feel the full brunt of this spell.

Obviously, stun versions exist. Area versions are nasty surprises for anyone watching over the other mage. Physical versions would normally be pointless, as a spellcaster is always alive, unless combined with the area effect version. Despite being a touch range spell, I figured drain as if for a LOS spell, since the effect is ranged. Also, you'll notice that the mage can cast this on someone else. This leaves some nasty tricks open. First, if the spell is triggered, the sustaining mage is no longer sustaining, which lets them know the person they protected is under magical assault. You could also cast it on a wounded enemy as a nasty surprise for a healer mage.

For all my suggestions, I'm leaving off the actual game statistics because I never know If I'll submit them for publication one day.
The Jopp
QUOTE (elemental_sin @ Nov 7 2007, 05:05 PM)
Jopp, some of your "shape(material)" -ish spells seem kinda, idk, rigged. Do you have street magic? Because if you look into the new manipulation splls section, it already seems to have this kind of thing covered. At a much less uber level, I might add.

Well, basically i dont like the spell they have.

The shape (material) spell they have require a single spell for each material, that's a rather hefty requirement, and you also have the problem with descriptions.

For example. shape metal...

Do i have to make one spell for each TYPE of metal or can i just have shape metal or do i need hundreds of spells to shape all metals?

Shape concrete? Should be very similar in type to plascrete, plaster and other materials that can fuse.

In the example they talk about shape sand and that should go under shape earth as sand IS a loose type of earth.

I dont find it Uber just more sensible as you would still need 10+ spells to shape a lot of things.

One can always up the drain by +1 to accomodate the different subtypes of materials.

EDIT:

Another thing to think about is that even if the mage can shape almost everything with these spells there are drawbacks – a starting character would almost only have those spells, and he would be good with them, as any mage would be with his chosen spells and a player with imagination.

For example. Shaping the concrete of an office buildings wall into a hole would require a secondary spell to shape the metal struts that have been stuffed inside the concrete (rebar?).

And when the spell is turned off the hole would close (and leave an astral signature…)
elemental_sin
Hmm, now that I think about it, that actually makes sense, that is the(if not satisfied just up drain) I think that that is a very efficient way of saying things, gj.
st0023kr
Here is a spell from a shadis mag.
Enjoy and it is updated...

Shadis #43
Manipilication Spell
Control Herd (Mental, Area)
This is an area-affect version of Control Animals, simular to Mod Mood.
It only allows the caster to provoke an action simular to the animal's
natural behavior, making it a superficial mind interaction.
Type: Mana
Range: LOS
Target: Willpower
Duration: Sustained
Drain: (Force/2)+2

Is it any good?
BookWyrm
QUOTE (The Jopp)

Just before impact a whistling sound can be heard as the weight plummets from the sky to land squarely on the target. (OUCH!)

My one question is.....is it just invisible force that slams down or does a classically-shaped weight (pyramid-shaped black weight with ring on top, emblazoned with "1000Kg") show up?
The Jopp
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
QUOTE (The Jopp)

My one question is.....is it just invisible force that slams down or does a classically-shaped weight (pyramid-shaped black weight with ring on top, emblazoned with "1000Kg") show up?

The latter.

Required Negative Quality:
Geas: Continous Blatant Magic

positive(?) Quality:
Looney Tunes Shaman
BookWyrm
Oh great spirits........I can just see it; a firefight going badly, the mage makes a few guestures, and WHAM! biggrin.gif
Ranneko
QUOTE (Dender)
Name: Trauma Center (aka how to kill a mage)
Class: Health (healing, Area)
Type: P • Range: T • Duration: P • DV: DV healed from each affected

As heal, except area.

I'm pretty sure (don't have my Street Magic pdf on me at the moment) Health spells must be touch according to the spell design rules.
Eryk the Red

I'm pretty sure (don't have my Street Magic pdf on me at the moment) Health spells must be touch according to the spell design rules.

Yes and no. The book says that Health spells must normally be touch range, but GM discretion can allow for Health spells with other ranges to be made.

I actually wouldn't allow area healing spells for a different reason: Force determines the area of effect, but it does not affect drain. There's no particular repercussions for casting it at the highest Force you can for maximum range. (I'm okay with the fact that Heal spells only have two Forces: Your Magic rating and double your Magic rating. I'm not okay with it when there's a significant gameplay effect to the Force, like area of effect.)
The Jopp
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
Oh great spirits........I can just see it; a firefight going badly, the mage makes a few guestures, and WHAM! biggrin.gif

You could easily transform the spell into the whackyness of your choice like:

Bowling Ball Rain
Misplaced Thor Shot
The GM Cow
grinbig.gif biggrin.gif grinbig.gif
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (The Jopp)
You could easily transform the spell into the whackyness of your choice like:

Bowling Ball Rain
Misplaced Thor Shot
The GM Cow
grinbig.gif  biggrin.gif  grinbig.gif

All those wonderful spells creating things falling from the sky and you forgot the most important one:
Chocolate Rain.
rotfl.gif

I am....so very sorry for that. frown.gif
BookWyrm
O_O

"The GM Cow"??? *imagines the scene from Monty Python & The Holy Grail*
The Jopp
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
O_O

"The GM Cow"??? *imagines the scene from Monty Python & The Holy Grail*

MOO! grinbig.gif
apollo124
Claws
Class: Transformation Manipulation (Minor Physical)
Type: Physical
Range: LOS (Voluntary Target)
Duration: Sustained
DV: (F/2)

The fingernails of the target's non-cyber hands grow longer, harder, and sharper, essentially becoming magically generated hand razors (STR/2+1)P

Abbandon
-Force/Explode(manipulation)
everything works like Levitate only +2 drain and it becomes an area spell.
This lets you choose an area where everything including people get flung away from the center of the spell. The mage is immune.

-Chain Lightning(combat)
Type-P, Range-LOS, Dur-I, DV=(F/2)+2
However much damage is inflicted to the first target is how much gets passed on to the next within force meters, even if the target isnt in the mage's LOS.

-Solar Flare(illusion)
Type-M or P depending on if you want to affect electronics, Range-LOS, Dur-S, DV=(F/2)+3
The mage emits a blinding white light from whatever area of his body that blinds everything in front of him. Flare comp only cancles out 2-3 hits. All other hits cause a -1 hit modifier.

-Nightmare(illusion)
Type-M or P like above, Range LOS, Dur-S, DV=(F/2)+2-4??
This is just a mage induced fear spell. It would work however it does for spirits. The target has to make a willpower+charisma roll vs your hits or else run away or be paralyzed. Can be single or area.

Cant really think of any others. I havent even played a mage yet.
MaxHunter
I had a "fear" spell similar to the "nightmare" you have, but it was a manipulation spell (mind manipulation) and the drain was higher...

Cheers,

Max
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012