Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panama Canal: Ownership question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bastlynn
Is there any information on the subject anywheres? I need to know which organization, be it nation or corporate controls Panama and its canal. It's about to become relevant given the players in my game and their fondness for international shipping schemes.
Ancient History
The Aztlan Sourcebook has the Panama Canal and the Canal zone being owned and operated directly by the Corporate Court.

Of course, Aztlan owns the new Nicaragua Canal...
DTFarstar
You know, Ancient, I have always wondered, do you actually have all that information memorized or do you reference your files when answering people?

Chris
Stahlseele
probably a little bit of both . .
knows all kinds of things, for details he checks up on his files i'd think *g*
Fortune
Probably a bit of both, but I'm betting he knew that one without looking. biggrin.gif
Ancient History
Well, I helped brainstorm the Nicaragua Canal so it's in storage somewhere in the back-brain...having every English-language SR book on hand also helps. smile.gif
Stahlseele
showoff <.< . . *gg*
nah, you've got evry right to do so . . as soon as i can get a working sig, your files are so hotlinked . . btw, is there a reason for the echoes of the crash document not to be linked? O.o
Bastlynn
Thank you much, that was pretty close to what I thought would be the answer, so the confirmation is appreciated. That way I don't have to retroactively correct myself. It's good to have the source on it. smile.gif
Ancient History
QUOTE (Stahlseele)
btw, is there a reason for the echoes of the crash document not to be linked? O.o

I took it down with the intention of updating it to the new edition and, um, I've been too busy to do a damn thing with it.
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (DTFarstar)
You know, Ancient, I have always wondered, do you actually have all that information memorized or do you reference your files when answering people?

Chris

Never tell how the trick is done. Leave the audience wondering.
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Ancient History)
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Nov 25 2007, 09:40 PM)
btw, is there a reason for the echoes of the crash document not to be linked? O.o

I took it down with the intention of updating it to the new edition and, um, I've been too busy to do a damn thing with it.

's okay, as a fan, i allready have the base file in my favourite links anyway *g*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012