Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corp Enclaves
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ophis
Some Info here

Just found this and I appear to be first!!!
This sort of stuff always interests me, thanks for the info Synner.

Oh the most important bit... Corp Enclaves street date is 8th January 2008 yey (though I'd love it sooner).
Synner
Glad someone liked. We're hoping to make actual development notes and diaries a more regular - and timely - feature on the website if we can possibly manage it.

By necessity the Corporate Enclaves post is coming after the book was finalized, but it's possible in the future you'll see developer blog-style posts providing insight into the books we're developing next : Feral Cities, Runner's Companion, and the next plot book (all of which are currently in submissions stage, see Rob's Nov. 22nd post)

We would have loved to have hard copies of Corp Enclaves and Arsenal out for the holidays too, but circumstances dictated otherwise.
Grinder
Who's Jennifer Harding? All I found on her was an entry at the IMDB. biggrin.gif
Synner
As I've mentioned on other ocassions, we're always on the look out for fresh blood to expand our freelancer pool. Jennifer is one of several recent recruits of whom you'll be seeing more of in the future.
Grinder
Did she work on other books (for other games) before?
hobgoblin
LA sounds just as fucked up as it has always been...

but i cant shake the worry about people making their little dot on the map the coolest place there is. but then i think about the global news feeds and that what they present to us today is just the tip of the iceberg.
Ancient History
QUOTE (Grinder)

You might recall a piece of SR webfiction she did a while back.
coolgrafix
QUOTE (Ancient History)
QUOTE (Grinder @ Nov 30 2007, 12:10 PM)

You might recall a piece of SR webfiction she did a while back.

Badda bing! Have been thinking of that story since I read it. Good going guys. =)
Kyoto Kid
...I actually met with her. She almost joined my Rhapsody in Shadow campaign before she received the assignment for Corporate Enclaves.
Daddy's Little Ninja
Tokyo too? Me want!

QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Nov 30 2007, 07:18 AM)
LA sounds just as fucked up as it has always been...

plus ca change, plus ca le meme chose?
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Grinder)
Who's Jennifer Harding? All I found on her was an entry at the IMDB. biggrin.gif

Man, that entry says I'm 5'7". I so wish!!! (dunno who that lady is, but she's a little younger and much taller. *sigh*)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012