Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: REQUEST: Serbitar and Knasser's PDFs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kool Kat
I had a crash the other day and lost all the PDFs that Serbitar and Knasser did regarding the Matrix Nodes and Houserules. Does anyone have them lying around somewhere since neither of these guys' stuff are available anymore at the sites they use to run. I guess they pulled it all for whatever reason. Appreciate it if anyone can help me out getting these valuable PDFs back. Thanks.
Konsaki
Use the search function and search for any post by Serbitar to find his stuff. He keeps it in his signature.
Do the same for Knasser.
coolgrafix
QUOTE (Konsaki)
Use the search function and search for any post by Serbitar to find his stuff. He keeps it in his signature.
Do the same for Knasser.

I believe the lad is saying that their links no longer work.
Kool Kat
Aye. I have their posts bookmarked that have the links but all the links are down. Knasser says his site is gone for good.
WhiskeyMac
I have Serbitar's Guide to the Matrix 0.9, Guide to Paranoia 1.3 and House-Rules Package 1.8. If you PM me, I can give you them by e-mail.
deek
I'd help, but I only have hardcopies...sorry.
Kool Kat
QUOTE (deek)
I'd help, but I only have hardcopies...sorry.

Type them up and send them! nyahnyah.gif
JanessaVR
I have a complete collection of Knasser's site, as well as saved copies of the web pages of his site. Anyone who wants them, e-mail me.
Kool Kat
QUOTE (JanessaVR)
I have a complete collection of Knasser's site, as well as saved copies of the web pages of his site. Anyone who wants them, e-mail me.

Awesome! I'll take a copy of it! I PMed you my e-mail
coolgrafix
QUOTE (JanessaVR)

I'm sure Knasser will be happy to know he has a stalker. wink.gif
knasser
QUOTE (coolgrafix @ Dec 21 2007, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (JanessaVR @ Dec 21 2007, 01:17 PM)
I have a complete collection of Knasser's site, as well as saved copies of the web pages of his site.  Anyone who wants them, e-mail me.

I'm sure Knasser will be happy to know he has a stalker. wink.gif

Indeed. I thought my mantid senses were tingling (cooler than spider spirits).

If anyone wants a copy of any of my Shadowrun or Eberron material, drop me an email and I'll send whatever. I've had a few requests for this stuff recently, which is what prompted me to come back and have a nosey at the recent posts. I've now gone and been sucked into replying to one of them too. And I know where that leads. frown.gif

I might get my own Shadowrun game going again next month (it died a death some months back). In which case, you may see some new content and my site might come back. I have half-completed adventure and a collection of pre-gen characters that its sad they never saw the ligth of day.

But I make no promises as I'm pretty swamped at the moment. If its useful to people, I could create a zip file of all my stuff and then it would be easy to send / pass on / host.

Flattered that people are still asking for this stuff, anyway.

-Khadim.

EDIT: Email address remains K@knasser.me.uk
JanessaVR
That might be easiest. The page is still there, I see. You could just put a download link below your message for the whole zip file - be simpler than responding to dozens of e-mail requests. smile.gif
Kool Kat
Your work was really appreciated. It helped me wrap my brain around designing SR4 Matrix Nodes but sadly my crash cost me all my data pertaining to Shadowrun stuff. Thanks for offering it up again. I'll take ALL you have laying around and will mirror host it in my Goodies section on my SR4 site. Incoming E-mail!
Fortune
QUOTE (knasser)
I've now gone and been sucked into replying to one of them too. And I know where that leads.

Bah! Good to see you back. biggrin.gif
JanessaVR
QUOTE (Kool Kat @ Dec 21 2007, 04:28 PM)
Your work was really appreciated.  It helped me wrap my brain around designing SR4 Matrix Nodes but sadly my crash cost me all my data pertaining to Shadowrun stuff.  Thanks for offering it up again.  I'll take ALL you have laying around and will mirror host it in my Goodies section on my SR4 site.  Incoming E-mail!

Where is your site? Every profile I try to look up for anyone here keeps coming up blank.
Kool Kat
QUOTE (JanessaVR)
QUOTE (Kool Kat @ Dec 21 2007, 04:28 PM)
Your work was really appreciated.  It helped me wrap my brain around designing SR4 Matrix Nodes but sadly my crash cost me all my data pertaining to Shadowrun stuff.  Thanks for offering it up again.  I'll take ALL you have laying around and will mirror host it in my Goodies section on my SR4 site.  Incoming E-mail!

Where is your site? Every profile I try to look up for anyone here keeps coming up blank.

It's not quite open to the public just yet. I plan to open it January 1st. Full of missions, contacts, modern real weapon systems, Shadowrun toys and other fluffy bunny stuff.
Exodus
If anyone has these files on hand, I will host them, just send me a private message and I will give you my email address where you can send them..
FrankTrollman
Serbitar's Work (version 1.10) is to be found for download in PDF format:

http://www.serbitar.de/stuff/SHP.pdf

-Frank
knasser

I'm going to put my site back online. My housemate gives me free hosting so I'll bring it back up when I have a moment.

Thanks to all those who've been pestering me with copies. If I'd got that much feedback when it was up, I'd have never taken it down in the first place. nyahnyah.gif

-K.
Kool Kat
QUOTE (knasser)
I'm going to put my site back online. My housemate gives me free hosting so I'll bring it back up when I have a moment.

Thanks to all those who've been pestering me with copies. If I'd got that much feedback when it was up, I'd have never taken it down in the first place. nyahnyah.gif

-K.

Thank you for making your sight available again. ^_^ Mucho Helpo
Nightwalker450
Knasser -
When you bring your site back up will it be at the same address, or will it be a new address?

(Since dumpshock doesn't let us change signatures at the moment)

Thanks, love your stuff. My GM wanted your matrix examples, so I had to give him my hard copy of it.
knasser

Okay. My site is now partly back up. The Shadowrun page is the only part functional at the moment, and if you go the site you'll be taken straight to it. I think all the material is back up but if you find a broken link, just post and let me know.

The Example Matrix sites are definitely working again, because I checked. Now why I can't have people nagging me for my NPC Rosters (which are my favourite stuff to do), I don't know. :-/

Oh well, thanks to everyone who emailed me to ask for stuff. I'll be overhauling the site with some new material very shortly, I hope, but the site will be there in some form or other for the forseeable future.

Any problems, or feedback, just post!

Cheers,

-Khadim.
Exodus
Hi Knasser, your links for the Cannon Companion & Vehicles by crakkerjakk don't work. I get a page cannot be displayed error.
knasser
QUOTE (Exodus)
Hi Knasser, your links for the Cannon Companion & Vehicles by crakkerjakk don't work. I get a page cannot be displayed error.

Done. Next? smile.gif
Hypatia
smile.gif Hi Knasser,

I checked out your npc rosters and I could use them in my campaign. I have two different teams, one in Seattle and one in Miami. The Seattle team is now up to prime runner status while the Miami team is newbies. I would relocate Lucia to Little Havanaand make her past Cuban.

I really enjoyed your creations. Lots of imagination and good background. I also want to use Eden and Dulac for my Seattle team.

NPC creation and their histories are also one of my favorite parts of the game. I try to have a large roster available in my three ring notebook complete with pictures. When my players make their contacts I like creating someone to fit. Especially since this will enable me to have a story hook later.

Thanks for all the hard work.

edited and corrected because it's hard to time with a cat sitting on your laptop.
Serbitar
Server had some downtime the last days. Should be up now for good.
eidolon
QUOTE (Serbitar)
Should be up now for good.

You should know better than to ever say that about a server. wink.gif
knasser
QUOTE (Hypatia)
smile.gif Hi Knasser,

I checked out your npc rosters and I could use them in my campaign. I have two different teams, one in Seattle and one in Miami. The Seattle team is now up to prime runner status while the Miami team is newbies. I would relocate Lucia to Little Havanaand make her past Cuban.

I really enjoyed your creations. Lots of imagination and good background. I also want to use Eden and Dulac for my Seattle team.

NPC creation and their histories are also one of my favorite parts of the game. I try to have a large roster available in my three ring notebook complete with pictures. When my players make their contacts I like creating someone to fit. Especially since this will enable me to have a story hook later.

Thanks for all the hard work.

edited and corrected because it's hard to time with a cat sitting on your laptop.

Thanks for the response! I really like to hear that someone has used any of the NPCs as they're one of my favourite things to do. I have a half-done NPC Roster which I should complete sometime, so I'll try and get that up there.

-K.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012