Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Santa Run
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kerris
Here is the article

I was thinking that players could be either trying to rob the helper teams, or be helper teams themselves. What do you think? Awesome?

I think so.
hyzmarca
I had this idea of a global Santa initiatory group whose members spend most the the year secretly mindprobing small children and clairvoyantly spying on them to determine if they've been naughty or nice. Of course, there is also a small army of mundane helpers. Toy deliveries are a mixed bag. They have Free Spirits with a toy-generating Wealth variant who can each deliver to 1 home per combat turn but most of their labor is done using the traditional flying reindeer pulling a sleigh. The reindeer are specially bred paracritters who are both able to naturally fly and a stackable Movement variant. The necessary number of deliveries is limited by the fact that they only deliver to people who honestly believe in Santa.

And, of course, some areas of the world are very dangerous to fly above. For places that care about the soverignty of their airspace, there is an elite group of Combat Santa.
This leads to a great image of a troll in a Santa suit jumping off of a flying sleigh and onto an Aztlan jet fighter, claymore in hand, driving the blade into the cockpit as he lands while issuing an awesome battlecry.
Stahlseele
This leads to a great image of a troll in a Santa suit jumping off of a flying sleigh and onto an Aztlan jet fighter, claymore in hand, driving the blade into the cockpit as he lands while issuing an awesome battlecry.

you are horrible . . YOINKS!
i get so many evil ideas for character concepts by coming here O.o
JanessaVR
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Dec 21 2007, 04:18 PM)
And, of course, some areas of the world are very dangerous to fly above. For places that care about the soverignty of their airspace, there is an elite group of Combat Santa. 

I, too, saw that episode of South Park. smile.gif
Ddays
I'm doing a variant of this run as a one shot for my new PCs. The twist, Santa is a serial killer with a back mounted machine gun. Saw futurama one too many times.
apollo124
Your mistletoe is no match for my T.O.W. missile! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012