Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it Time for another Fiction Contest?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tisoz
I had a request to run another Shadowrun Fiction Contest It has been over four months since the last one wrapped up.

If there is interest, I would like to run it similar to last time, that is waiting until I get 10 submissions (or half a dozen and it has drug on so long people forgot they submitted an entry, my call.)

If you are planning on entering, say so, then we can chide you for not getting it in. smile.gif If you are not the writer type, you might paticipate by suggesting storylines or topics you would like to see (inspire someone else), or volunteer to edit/proofread if you have an interest in helping there.
kanislatrans
I'm kinda new here (been lurking for a bit though) and have been working on a short story tentatively called "snow snake" that is set in shadowrun. am still not up on 4th edition stuff so its going alittle slow. I would be glad to enter.
what are the guidelines for entries.if I may ask?

"if it smells funny, don't eat it." -Coyote's wisdom,rule #13-
tisoz
what are the guidelines for entries.if I may ask?

Guidelines will be similar to the past, which can be found by following the link SR Fiction I provoked, found in my sig.

There is also a more active thread going on the SR4 board here, so I'll probably post there mostly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012