Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minor updates to my site.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
knasser
Hi.,

This is pretty small stuff, but I have a couple of new PDFs on my site.

A short list of my house rules here.

I shall probably fill out the clarifications section to be a bit more of a FAQ when I have time.

A collection of minor objects that have appeared in my game here.

Nothing much to add to that except that I occasionally scatter the Nobelones in my game as background just to annoy my players or trip them up (remember that they are designed to allow remote supervision).

Hope they're some use to someone,

-Khadim.

EDIT: Added a new NPC Roster. Link
DMFubar
Just as an FYI, I get a "The file is damaged and can not be repaired" error when trying to open the collection of minor objects link.

And I do believe I am going to swipe a couple of the house rules. I agree with the sprint rule and really like what you have done with starting edge.
Ryu
It opens for me. As opposed to the CLUE-file section, but I think you brought only the Shadowrun part back online.

And yeah, the great news is that your site is back online.
bibliophile20
Good stuff!
knasser

Thanks for the feedback, all. I think the Edge houserule is one of the best decisions I made.

I don't know why you got a broken file. I've re-created the PDF and uploaded a second time. Does anyone else have a problem opening it?

The CLUE files, along with the rest of my site is still down. I brought back the Shadowrun page purely due to constant nagging from people. smile.gif

-K.
DMFubar
I just tried again and it seems to work fine. Who knows. Thanks again.
knasser
QUOTE (DMFubar)
I just tried again and it seems to work fine. Who knows. Thanks again.

Great. Now we proceed to content errors. biggrin.gif
kindalas
QUOTE (knasser)
I brought back the Shadowrun page purely due to constant nagging from people. smile.gif

-K.

And let me thank you for that with my first post.
Fortune
QUOTE (knasser)
I brought back the Shadowrun page purely due to constant nagging from people.

Failed your Willpower test. wink.gif
Stahlseele

so it DOES work *g*
BFaolan
And as someone who's game may have been saved by the example matrix files, I thank you for bringing the site back!
knasser
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (knasser @ Jan 17 2008, 05:21 AM)

Failed your Willpower test. wink.gif

Yeah, big time.

I've just added a new NPC Roster. Link.

I need to add actual links to these from the page themselves, but this will do for now.

Thanks for all the positive comments. This NPC Roster is a bit more plot-heavy so I hope people like it - a short selection of Free and Wild spirits.

-K.
ludomastro
knasser,

Awesome site as always. The links in your posts work just fine to find your stuff; however, I can't seem to find a link on your page.

EDIT:

I just realized that you said that you need to link on the actual page.
embarrassed.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012