Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scourcebook Pictures
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Well what are the chances that stuff like the front cover of Dragons of the Sixth World. Or the cover of Target: Wasteland might be made available for desktop backgrounds. Or even some of the older out of print middle pictures. I could really like to have that elf street samurai with the red hair as a picture in the SRIII book as my desktop picture. That could be really just COOL!

Well I guess just wondering I know that can be pretty difficult.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (252)
Well what are the chances that stuff like the front cover of Dragons of the Sixth World.  Or the cover of Target: Wasteland might be made available for desktop backgrounds.  Or even some of the older out of print middle pictures.  I could really like to have that elf street samurai with the red hair as a picture in the SRIII book as my desktop picture.  That could be really just COOL!

Such things exist.

On the official Shadowrun page, there are desktop backgrounds of SOTA: 2063, Survival of the Fittest, and Shadows of Europe. And also check the last link on that page for more pictures.
Pistons
FanPro.de has SR wallpapers, and there's scanned cover images you could modify for your own desktop needs at the Shadowrun Image Archive.
otaku mike
A Dot6W wallpaper is planned. I will do it as soon as I have appropriate material.
The same for any other SR artwork.

So many things to do, so little time frown.gif
This reminds me of a saying "God planned for me to do a certain amount of things on earth. So far I'm so backed up I will live forever."
DV8
the shadowrun image archive > *
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012