Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Customisations From Arsenal
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
knasser

I've put together a few bits and pieces for my new campaign based on the new rules and equipment in Arsenal.

Link.

Different to my usual site update threads, I thought it would be fun if people posted here whatever custom vehicles, armours, weapons they come up with according to the new rules. That way, we all get a nice collection of ready-made toys for our games and examples of how the rules work.

Obviously if I've messed anything up in my PDF in terms of RAW, just let me know.

-Khadim.
Ryu
I fell smallish now...

I´ve built a basic MCT Combat Rotor Drone, based on the MCT-Nissan Rotordrone
+ Response 5 Upgrade, Pilot 5, Firewall 6, Signal 6
+ Armor Rating 9
+ hardpoint, improved sensors
+ Program Load: Clearsight, Defense, (Weapon), Maneuver 4

Actually very affordable for a drone that requires only maintenance skills on the team and a hacker as protection for the net. It does fly with 9 dice, aquire targets with 13 dice, and shoots with a base of 9+ net hits of the target aquisition. Team members on the PAN would at the same time get target information, a full sensor readout.
imperialus
Gah! Remind me to never play a game with you as GM. Those suckers are evil, especially the Tomino. love.gif
Jaid
knasser, just so you know i think you're still limited to 1 weapon mount per 3 body technically. not that it really matters, if you want to have extras and you're the GM then you just declare that the corp paid an extra 50,000 nuyen.gif or whatever so that the players just decide to bring along an extra vehicle instead of an extra gun, but i figure it's always better to know when you're breaking the rules (that way, if the players mention it, it won't bog down gameplay as much)
bibliophile20
knasser, I love you.

I'll be sending out that Tomino to back up the cyberzombie in my game; the players wanted to go out with a bang, and I think that thing qualifies!
knasser
QUOTE (bibliophile20 @ Feb 1 2008, 04:08 AM)
knasser, I love you.

I'll be sending out that Tomino to back up the cyberzombie in my game; the players wanted to go out with a bang, and I think that thing qualifies!

Well, I think that yes, it will qualify as a "bang". eek.gif Let me know how it goes.

Jaid - you're right. You can only have one weapon mount for every three Body points. However, you do round up so the Tomino with its four weapons and Body 10 is actually RAW-compliant. It's the Centaur that unfortunately isn't because heavy weapon mounts count double.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll consider what to do about it. Synner mentioned the rules for increasing Body at the cost of speed which didn't make it into the book but may appear in a FAQ / Supplement. Perhaps I'll use those.

In the meantime, I'll have to advise people not to use the Centaur drone.
bibliophile20
QUOTE (knasser)
Well, I think that yes, it will qualify as a "bang". eek.gif Let me know how it goes.

I will definitely let you know how it goes (and I will see if I can get the players to do "product endorsements" after the game is over, if you take my drift)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012