Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Slang Lexicon
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Hunter_Maddox
I couldn't find a thread on the subject..What about starting a sticky thread of official SR Slang from various sources.It should include the word/phrase ,pronoucation & description..possibly a brief example of use.
Hunter Maddox
Synner667
If I can find the glossary I've put together from various sources, I'll upload it somewhere for people to peruse.

Tho, I do recall someone creating/maintaining a site with a multi-source glossary - But that was a few years ago
Raij
Check out this page:

Shadowslang Glossary
Hunter_Maddox
Raij,

Nice... but how much of it is "official" ? It's still a great resource,which I'll use thanx.
Hunter Maddox
Raij
but how much of it is "official" ?

Ahh official.. yea you're right - It's a compilation of slang from various cyberpunk sources, starting with Shadowrun I believe but has grown to include other works.

For a more official list, you could see the shadowrun4.com Slang Guidebook (although I find the Shadowslang's definitions of the same words to be better in most cases that they aren't identical).
Hunter_Maddox
Raij,

cool thanx lol should've check there first lol.Have there been any new official slang popping up in the new SR4 supplements? Just curious?
Hunter Maddox
Fortune
QUOTE (Hunter_Maddox @ Feb 6 2008, 07:14 AM) *
What about starting a sticky thread ...

Please don't. Sticky threads are ugly, and should only be used when absolutely necessary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012