Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchi Aquasphere
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dave
I am researching the whole corporate war thing to run for my next campaign using the 'Blood in the Boardroom' adventure sets.

One of the adventure outlines mentions the Fuchi Aquasphere off the coast of Indonesia and that would tie up so well with a few loose ends in my current campaign. I have scoured the few sourcebooks I have but don't seem to be able to find any information about it.

So I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any sourcebooks that mention the Aquasphere?
Zeel De Mort
Well I doubt there'll be much detail, but I *believe* it's mentioned in Portfolio of a Dragon, since it was in D's will, right?

I haven't actually read said book myself, so ask someone who has!

Other than that I hae no idea, but I'd be surprised if it's not covered in another book too.
Nath
No trace of a Fuchi aquasphere in Portfolio of a Dragon. Rather try Cybepirates or Target: Smugglers' Havens and if none of those contain anything, then face the terrible truth: it is one of the so many element in SR-verse that are introduced once before being forgotten right after that first and only mention.
RedKnightSpecial
i just gt the Wastelands book this weekend. I haven't read it all yet, but I believe they talk about the Aquasphere. If not, they definatly give you enough info to design your own.
Dave
Thanks for the replies, it looks like I'm going to have to go shopping for 'T:W'
Zeel De Mort
Oops, sorry, I was thinking of Yamatetsu, and it was in Corporate Download:

"2060 - In the Sea of Japan, Yamatetsu invites the Draco Foundation to inspect the Saotome Aquadomes as per the offer in President Dunkelzhan’s will of five million nuyen for the first self-sustaining underwater community. Draco Foundation board member Aina Dupree inspects the facility with a contingent of technicians and engineers. She declares that the Saotome Aquadomes has indeed met the criteria stipulated within the will and grants Yamatetsu the five-million nuyen award. (Corporate Download)"

Nothing to do with the Fuchi one, my mistake. biggrin.gif
Game2BHappy
In the novel "Shadowboxer", the characters spend some time infiltrating and escaping an underwater facility of some sort. While it wasn't the same one, it might give you ideas for your run.
DV8
QUOTE (Zeel De Mort)
"2060 - In the Sea of Japan, Yamatetsu invites the Draco Foundation to inspect the Saotome Aquadomes as per the offer in President Dunkelzhan’s will of five million nuyen for the first self-sustaining underwater community. Draco Foundation board member Aina Dupree inspects the facility with a contingent of technicians and engineers. She declares that the Saotome Aquadomes has indeed met the criteria stipulated within the will and grants Yamatetsu the five-million nuyen award. (Corporate Download)"

Ah, that's cool. Let me store that little nugget of information in my headware. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012