Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some unstated weapons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
I admit these weapons are a bit dated but always suspected they'd still be around in 2070 in some form.

Auto Gernade launcher: vehicle mounted weapon
RPG: cheap easy to use weapon thats been massed produced for decades
Claymore Mine: Have'nt finished reading Arse in depth so this might be covered in explosive section

Current house rules
Auto Gernade: Treat as normal autofire weapon with +1 added to blast radius for each round in burst.
RPG: Gernade launcher rules with rocket ranges, added AV round.
Claymore: This ones been tough BBB mentions directional gernades but have few ex soldiers in my group and they insist claymore much more powerful then gernade, currently useing one K of plastic+gernade DV. With coned blast radius in front and smaller to rear.

I could do away with rpg no prob in campaign but other weapons have been requested by at least one player in group, so far shy'd away from Mk gernade launcher due to sheer area effect devestation. But claymore was request for recent mission that was based on defending an island for 48 hours and felt it was reasonable considering they faced waves of attackers.
Stahlseele
yep, i think i saw something about claymores in the arsenal, but i am at work and don't have access to my files right now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012