Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KublaCon
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Haxx
KublaCon Website

Actually, I haven't been to this one yet. Just adding it for completeness. Looking at their game list, with 3 months to go, I only see one SR game.

If anyone has been to this, let us know if it is worth our time.
TheGothfather
I went to this con last year, and it was awesome. Well worth the trip. I actually had more fun at KublaCon than I did at GenCon SoCal, especially since you don't have to pay to get in on a game. Also, the event shuffler seems kind of odd at first. I was afraid that I'd get hosed out of the games that I really wanted to play. But it really does work out fine.

I wanted to go this year, but my fiancé is graduating from college that weekend, so no KublaCon for us.
BlueMax
My buddies and I have agreed to go if a few more SR games pop up. We are close enough.
Sadly, Shadowrun is the only game I have a current interest in. Getting old sucks.
BlueMax
It looks as if that one Shadowrun game was actually last year and that this year, none are scheduled. Which is a bummer. I was really hoping to see how others run the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012