Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a list of 4E books?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lord Ben
I did a search on Amazon, but it gives me game books and novels together, etc.

So what are all the 4E RPG books that are out already?
swirler
main book
Runner Havens
Street magic
Emergence (campaign
Augmentation
on the run (module)
Corporate Enclaves
Arsenal comes out March 18th I believe but you can buy the pdf now

oh and the "game master screen with contacts book"

I believe that's it
Method
Wikipedia
Kanada Ten
QUOTE (Method @ Feb 12 2008, 11:14 PM) *
I love wikipedia; where else could you learn about the SK Wyverns?

Thought about making a wikisoft chip, which would grant all knowledge skills at a rating 1 ("overwriting the user's own knowledge") but carry a -3 dice pool penalty, for distraction, inaccuracy, infiltration, and general wikiness.
jago668
QUOTE (Kanada Ten @ Feb 13 2008, 01:48 AM) *
I love wikipedia; where else could you learn about the SK Wyverns?

Thought about making a wikisoft chip, which would grant all knowledge skills at a rating 1 ("overwriting the user's own knowledge") but carry a -3 dice pool penalty, for distraction, inaccuracy, infiltration, and general wikiness.

I'll stick to just defaulting if it is all the same. =)
Kanada Ten
QUOTE (jago668 @ Feb 13 2008, 12:58 AM) *
I'll stick to just defaulting if it is all the same. =)

Are you sure? Wikisoft is freeware... How about our new Wikiality ARE? See the world in a whole new enlightenment!
Lord Ben
Are the two setting books good? Or are they mostly the same info as in the 3E setting books?

I was kind of trying to think of a nice place for an Ork with a SIN (ex-con) to live out his high lifestyle and I didn't see anything in the core book.
Ancient History
I wrote part of that one, and that one, and...

Runner Havens and Corporate Enclaves aren't a simple re-hash of old material. The two main sprawls in RH are Hong Kong (first treatment) and Seattle (you'll find the previous ed. sourcebooks helpful to flesh some stuff out), with very short looks at Capetown, Caracas, Hamburg, and Istanbul. CE's main sprawls are Los Angeles and Neo-Tokyo, with the smaller bits Dubai, Europort, Manhattan, Nairobi, and Tenochtitlan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012