Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exterminate all Humans
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stahlseele
So, anybody think of this yet? O.o
i mean, with SR4 rules, especially the Cybork/Braijn in a Jar Rigger they should be pretty much 100% spot on . .
The energy-Shields would have to be some kind of Magical thingamingie like bullet barrier or something like that,
but it should be doable, or am i wrong somewhere again?
Jaid
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Feb 29 2008, 05:55 PM) *
So, anybody think of this yet? O.o
i mean, with SR4 rules, especially the Cybork/Braijn in a Jar Rigger they should be pretty much 100% spot on . .
The energy-Shields would have to be some kind of Magical thingamingie like bullet barrier or something like that,
but it should be doable, or am i wrong somewhere again?

could you please restate that? i'm sure there's some kind of full question in there somewhere, but i seem to have missed it....
Sticks
A Dalek Drone for Shadowrun, theres a theme cyber.gif
Teulisch
well, clearly the early model has serios problems with stairs. later models get some flying capabilities it seems, but that takes decades.

stating up cybermen may be interesting as well. figure just how much better they are at dying than the daleks >.>
Stahlseele
i never quite understood the daleks having problems with stairs . . that's kinda like in that one x-men comic where sinister is pushing xavier along, talking to him, mentioning his biggest enemy . STAIRS and throwing him down a flight of them O.o. . ok, so they are supposed to hover some centimeters above ground . . give em tracks like the little tanks they are supposed to be and the problem is over with, as long as there is enough room to turn <.< . . but yes, that was my original intent, a dalek "drone" or cybork body in the form of a dalek, possibly with an anchored armor-spell or something like that to emulate their energy-shields *g*
Kyoto Kid
...Daleks Schmaleks...here's the guy you need. Got the right 'tude & everything...

Kill All Humans
CircuitBoyBlue
Bender is better than, like, 28 daleks.
kuromu
QUOTE (CircuitBoyBlue @ Feb 29 2008, 10:42 PM) *
Bender is better than, like, 28 daleks.

All Hail Bender!
hermit
The Art of this modded Chariot Drone in Arsenal looks a lot like a Dalek already, so ... just put a jar in there ...
Snow_Fox
The original poster is lucky some of us recognize where he was going. it is only with the last 3 season of Dr. Who have the Daleks been able to fly and be bullet proof. I'd go with the stuff from the Sylvester McCoy period. Armored but can still be taken out individually by an RPG, the eye stalk damaged by bullets. they use as a weapon either a small personal laser- the batteries easily carried or an LMG (From a Pertwee adventure.)

Cybermen are even easier. create a CZ who is controlled. They don't have to be just a wired reflex but cybler limbs and armor plate and a mind pretty much lack of free will.

hermit
Use that Deus brainwash implant package from R:AS. That's Cybermen allright.
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Mar 1 2008, 06:03 PM) *
The original poster is lucky some of us recognize where he was going. it is only with the last 3 season of Dr. Who have the Daleks been able to fly and be bullet proof. I'd go with the stuff from the Sylvester McCoy period. Armored but can still be taken out individually by an RPG, the eye stalk damaged by bullets. they use as a weapon either a small personal laser- the batteries easily carried or an LMG (From a Pertwee adventure.)

Cybermen are even easier. create a CZ who is controlled. They don't have to be just a wired reflex but cybler limbs and armor plate and a mind pretty much lack of free will.

i was counting on the nerdside being strong in those here *g*
suit yourself, doesn't have to bee a hovering drone with magical bullet shielding, a usual, tracked and armored one will do just as well . . sadly, i'm afraid, if i were to ever do something like this, nobody in my group would get it <.< . . and i have a sinking feeling they would get it as soon as i show them a picture of dalek-tan x.x . .
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (hermit @ Mar 1 2008, 06:14 PM) *
Use that Deus brainwash implant package from R:AS. That's Cybermen allright.

000 good one.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Feb 29 2008, 08:50 PM) *
cybork

Why do you consistently misspell "cyborg"? I don't get the joke.
djinni
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Mar 3 2008, 12:44 PM) *
Why do you consistently misspell "cyborg"? I don't get the joke.

cyborg+dork
Stahlseele
and for those who know a little bit about WH40K, Orks < = note spelling, and Cyber = cyborks *g*
that and in german the shadowrun orcs are spelled orks too . . makes for a nice play with languages ^^
Moon-Hawk
"Ork" is also the Shadowrun spelling, so it's not really a play on anything; it's just how you spell Ork. Are all Orks in WH40K full 'borgs, in the Shadowrun sense or something? I still don't see what you're trying to imply by calling all Shadowrun full 'borgs "cyborks".
Cadmus
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Mar 3 2008, 12:10 PM) *
"Ork" is also the Shadowrun spelling, so it's not really a play on anything; it's just how you spell Ork. Are all Orks in WH40K full 'borgs, in the Shadowrun sense or something? I still don't see what you're trying to imply by calling all Shadowrun full 'borgs "cyborks".

Bah the new guy isn't the real Doctor nyahnyah.gif Wheres his long scarf? or that bit of green plant thing on his lepel? or the puffy white hair?...crap my age is showing isn't it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012