Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More real life proof of physads!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wounded Ronin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog

This is all you need to see in order to understand that physads live and breathe among us.
ludomastro
I about died laughing.
Angelone
Lol
Like one of the posters said.

"He's fighting indigent peasants. Toothless, hapless beet farmers. What da eff, man? What the EFF? My question is, if they're here, who's chasing Frankenstein?"

Is the whole movie like this?
Rajaat99
What's with 80ties craptastic movies always having ninjas?
KCKitsune
because ninja's are "cool". Their the Dancing Girls* of the 80's

* This comes from a line of thought in the 50's movies that adding dancing girls made a movie better: "Add more dancing girls!"
Method
I love when the trailer says "His only weapon: himself" and then he cross body slams some dude.

[edit]: And I liked this version... proof that some people have too much time on their hands...

[edit again]: WHERE...CAN I FIND...THIS MOVIE? I NEED!! rollin.gif rollin.gif
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Method @ Mar 8 2008, 01:38 PM) *
I love when the trailer says "His only weapon: himself" and then he cross body slams some dude.

[edit]: And I liked this version... proof that some people have too much time on their hands...

[edit again]: WHERE...CAN I FIND...THIS MOVIE? I NEED!! rollin.gif rollin.gif

It's the same film. Look up "gymkata" on amazon.com and order the DVD.
kanislatrans
that cross body slam would be much less effective against someone with cyberspurs eek.gif

I'm still waiting on the sequal "Golfkata"

Tiger woods discovers he is the lost son of a Master of the ancient art of Golfkata- a martial art with all its moves based on golf.

"his only weapon: a putter and two Titliest NXT's " wobble.gif
Method
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ Mar 8 2008, 11:41 AM) *
It's the same film. Look up "gymkata" on amazon.com and order the DVD.

Yes I know... It was a rhetorical question, silly!! silly.gif
nezumi
I don't understand how not walking up slowly one at a time didn't beat that guy! He must truly have mystical powers...
b1ffov3rfl0w
It's a movie with some great, great timing.

Also, "Balls of Fury" is pretty much golfkata, except with ping-pong instead of golf (and kung-fu instead of karate). Fun movie.
Wounded Ronin
Golf club martial arts? That would be pretty brutal. I can imagine blood and hair flying in big long spatter patterns on the wall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012