Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hidden gadgets for runners
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
djinni
since I'm an over the top paranoid type I figured the next best thing was to make the character have every article that he wears at least dual purpose.
for example:
the hidden body cavity escape kit
the fingernail data storage
my character has 27 buttons on his person, 20 of them are concealed explosives hopefully sealed to eliminate detection.
the other 7 are spools of mono wire.
his boots have the false heel pocket for extra ammunition, and retractable wheels/bearing for skatelike movements, in addition to having sewn inside the calf support the memory blade
his belt also has the memory blade insert.
his favorite Sidearm Walther PB-120 has the Easy breakdown feature, and is distributed around the body.
his main sidearm has monowhip hidden in it. (as well as expendable ammo)

but we need more!
what's teh most we can come up with?
Stahlseele
A Troll, Cyber-Horns and Fangs made to look like the natural ones they replace, Eye/Mouth-Dart-Guns, Plastic-Bone-Lace and Muscle Augmentation, Dermal Armor made to look like the natural armor so it looks like he has just a REALLY bad case of it . . et voila, you have basically a Troll that looks like every other troll but is stronger, does more damage and who's physical characteristika are real weapons this time . . and then there's the option of replaceable cyber-limbs, some with weapons build into them, some without *g*
Grinder
All you need is the Bat-Belt! grinbig.gif
Nostalgic Jester
Is your character allways... err... "wearing" the hidden body cavity escape kit!? eek.gif

Now THAT´S what I call a truly dedicated pro! Tough maybe it would also make him a funny-walking one too! biggrin.gif
Kyoto Kid
...won't even touch that one with a 3m pole. embarrassed.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012