Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discussion for the mages-
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tiralee
Hey kids-

Ok, now if we've been stupid and left...well, parts of us behind in a particularly hairy run, and the "opposing forces" have access to Ritual magics, what sort of poppet (Voodoo doll, sheesh.) do you think your character/s would have?

(I'd throw this up as a poll, but couldn't be bothered thinking that hard.)

My elf gunbunny/face/walking death machine would be best represented by a long tall icicle with eyes chiseled out and with a loaded Ares Predator. AV rounds for preference.

smile.gif

L.
Fortune
Definitely a Tickle-Me-Dunky doll for me. biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
A caffeine molecule moulded from titanium and stamped with the Apple logo.
Or for Major, a dogtag impaled on a knife.

~J
Adarael
A hollow clay idol with hebraic scripture inside. Either that or a proper Golem.
Spookymonster
Skee - A "Halogen-smileŽ" Ken doll in a custom-tailored Dolce Gabbana cobolt-blue silk suit, with little pieces of tin foil sewn into the lapels.
Siege
Tiny red shirt with burn marks.

-Siege
Tiralee
Heh, Siege wins with the "Red Shirt Poppet. "

"Set Phaserrrs to "Crrripple" - I nay want that mealy-mouthed C'ptin to git awa' wit' seducin' my Spocky and gettin' awa scot-free!"

L-
Siege
QUOTE (Tiralee)
Heh, Siege wins with the "Red Shirt Poppet. "

"Set Phaserrrs to "Crrripple" - I nay want that mealy-mouthed C'ptin to git awa' wit' seducin' my Spocky and gettin' awa scot-free!"

L-

Shouldn't that be, "gettin' awa Scott-free?"

grinbig.gif

-Siege
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012