Speed :instant
Duration :1D6 +2 hr
Addiction :4M/3P
Tolerance :10* special
Edge :25/na
Fix Factor :4
¥ per unit :600
Unit Size :0.01g

This substance is known to only be produces by a secretive Magical group. It's distribution is very limited.
It is a mixture of several rare awakened herbs, ritually prepared under the care of an enchanter.

It is of special note that no one has ever survived advanced withdrawal from this drug. by all accounts once you are addicted to this drug you will take it for the rest of your life.

The deep acting effects of this drug are mostly perment. Tolerance can only be developed to an extent. When checking for tolerance roll only mental. If withdrawal accrues due to tolerance the chaircter my take only 1 unit every 4 days to stay alive, but gets -1 to all Tn per dose that they did not receive that fix factor.

The effects of this Drug are PER DOSE. Multiply the effects per dose.

+1 perception, reaction: +2 combat pool: +1 dice to resist spells

the user also becomes duel-natured for duration of this drug.

IF the player takes more units in one hit than there body rating, they run the risk of spice coma. In which they are forced to astral project. for the duration

nathanross
I'd give +Intelligence instead of Perception, also, no +Reaction, just more (+4?) Combat Pool. If there was some way too that it could help Divination that would rock. Nice thinking though! Also, I'd personally make this a secret of the Middle East. It could be like the new Opium growing in the desert. Either way, I'd personally set it somewhere in the desert, and it should be more of an awakened microorganism I think. Either way, I can't wait till the runner's eyes turn blue!
Shrike30
QUOTE (Straight Razor @ Mar 16 2008, 07:30 PM) *
It is a mixture of several rare awakened herbs, ritually prepared under the care of an enchanter.

The first thing that jumped to mind upon reading this was "Oh my god, awakened Jagermeister."
Straight Razor
REVISED 1.1

petite-Melange

Vector :ingestion
Speed :instant
Duration :1D6 +2 hr
Addiction :4M/3P
Tolerance :10* special
Edge :25/na
Fix Factor :4
¥ per unit :600
Unit Size :0.01g

This substance is known to only be produced by a secretive Magical group known as the chansunni. It's distribution is very limited. and most production is based in the near east. though the group has groups all over the world.
Ritually prepared under the care of an enchanter. It's make up is unknown. Limited testing that has been done to it shows that it is magically active. Most likely comprised of awakened flora.

It is of special note that no one has ever survived advanced withdrawal from this drug. by all accounts once you are addicted to this drug you will take it for the rest of your life.

The deep acting effects of this drug are mostly perment. Tolerance can only be developed to an extent. When checking for tolerance roll only mental. If withdrawal accrues due to tolerance the chaircter my take only 1 unit every 4 days to stay alive, but gets -1 to all Tn per dose that they did not receive that fix factor.

The effects of this Drug are PER DOSE. Multiply the effects per dose.

+1 inelegance, reaction: +3 combat pool: +1 dice to resist spells

the user also becomes duel-natured for duration of this drug.

IF the player takes more units in one hit than their body rating, they run the risk of spice coma. In which they are forced to astral project for the duration.
to test for this roll a will test vs the (difference between the number of units consumed and the users body +1) no successes results in forced astral projection, even if the used is not magically active.
This can be a problem even for the magically active, if they are forced out of there bodies longer than there magic rating. It has been suggested that an astral quest my provide a means of avoiding certain death.
Rasumichin
I don't know that much about SR3 drugs, but by 2070, this might be quite obsolete as rolling up some deepweed, taking a dose of psyche and snorting some novacoke (yes, at the same time, why?) will show far better results while being both cheaper and less harmful.
But then, SR4 is the stoner edition anyway.
nathanross
QUOTE (Rasumichin @ Mar 17 2008, 06:41 PM) *
I don't know that much about SR3 drugs, but by 2070, this might be quite obsolete as rolling up some deepweed, taking a dose of psyche and snorting some novacoke (yes, at the same time, why?) will show far better results while being both cheaper and less harmful.
But then, SR4 is the stoner edition anyway.

I assume this is not for the stat enhancers, but simply because we are Dune nerds. That said, K-10 ftw! WOO HOO!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012